Social Solutions Wins 2021 Tech Cares Award from TrustRadius
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 6, 2021--
Social Solutions Global, the leading cloud software provider for nonprofit and public sector social service organizations, today announced it has won a 2021 TrustRadius Tech Cares Award. The company was recognized for its exceptional support and care for its employees, customers, communities and the environment.
“Our core values as an organization are being impact-obsessed, delivering client-inspired innovation, ensuring everybody belongs and winning as one,” said Erin Mulligan Nelson, CEO of Social Solutions. “Being recognized with a Tech Cares Award for the second consecutive year reinforces our steadfast commitment to live these values through activities and programs that support our employees, clients and communities. We are proud to be acknowledged alongside other technology companies that are innovating and banding together to make a difference during this unprecedented time.”
The second annual Tech Cares Award celebrates B2B technology companies that have gone above and beyond to provide strong Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in 2020 and 2021. Everyone was welcome to nominate an organization for this award, including those who work for or with the company. All nominations were thoroughly vetted by the TrustRadius research team.
“We’re excited to announce our second annual Tech Cares Award winners,” said TrustRadius CEO Vinay Bhagat. “The past two years have tested the tech community. We’ve been inspired by watching leaders in the B2B technology industry pursue meaningful progress in social, environmental, and cultural spaces. Not only do we feel that these companies are deserving of recognition—we also consider them a great example as we build a stronger future together.”
Social Solutions is committed to accelerating impact in the social good space and empowering communities to drive last social change. The company instituted several initiatives as part of its core values before and during the pandemic that reinforce the passion the company has for its employees, customers and community, including:
- Charitable Donations and Fundraising. Social Solutions was the first organizations to contribute to the Austin Disaster Relief Fund in response to the immediate needs families and communities across Central Texas faced as a result of the devastating winter storms in 2021, they inspired others to follow suit.
- Employee Resource Group (ERG). ERG members serve as liaisons between Social Solutions employees and leadership to ensure all voices are heard and supported throughout the organization. The ERG also facilitates ongoing education and discussion sessions around various Diversity, Equity and Inclusion topics.
- TreeFolks Partnership. Social Solutions partnered with TreeFolks to plant a tree in honor of every employee and client, reinforcing the company’s commitment to environmental sustainability.
- Volunteer Impact Program. Each employee is given 32 hours a year to spend volunteering with an organization that supports a cause they care most about.
- Wise and Well Program. This program connects employees to resources through various benefits partners, offers educational resources, and gives employees the opportunity to engage in fun wellness challenges.
TrustRadius helps technology buyers make better decisions and helps vendors tell their unique story, improve conversion, engage high-intent buyers, and gain customer insights. Each month over 1 million B2B technology buyers, over 50% from large enterprises, use verified reviews and ratings on TrustRadius.com to make informed purchasing decisions. Headquartered in Austin, TX, TrustRadius was founded by successful entrepreneurs and is backed by Mayfield Fund, LiveOak Venture Partners, and Next Coast Ventures.
About Social Solutions Global:
Social Solutions, a Public Benefit Corporation, is the leading provider of cloud software for nonprofit and public sector social service organizations. Our Apricot, Penelope and ETO products offer clients the most comprehensive and secure social good platform available, including case management, participant connection, data insights, outcome analytics and funder enablement solutions. Based in Austin, Texas, Social Solutions was founded over 20 years ago by social workers who saw the potential of technology to improve outcomes and help accelerate lasting social change in the communities they serve. To date, more than 90,000 users have adopted the Social Solutions platform to improve their data by measuring and optimizing outcomes. It was recently announced that Social Solutions is combining with EveryAction and CyberGrants to create the second-largest and fastest-growing social good software company in the world. Social Solutions is backed by APAX and Vista Equity Partners and serves clients in the US, UK, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. For more information, please visit our website, www.socialsolutions.com, or follow us on LinkedIN and Facebook.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211006005323/en/
CONTACT: Jane Thompson
email@example.com; 415 710 1675
KEYWORD: TEXAS UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HUMAN RESOURCES PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SOFTWARE PHILANTHROPY NETWORKS FUND RAISING DATA MANAGEMENT FOUNDATION OTHER PHILANTHROPY
SOURCE: Social Solutions Global
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/06/2021 11:00 AM/DISC: 10/06/2021 11:02 AM