$7.2 Billion Worldwide Radiation Cured Products Industry to 2027 - Industrial Metal Applications Present Opportunities for Radiation-Cured Coatings - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 14, 2021--
The “Radiation Cured Products - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Radiation Cured Products estimated at US$7.2 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$10.6 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Coatings, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 6.3% CAGR to reach US$5.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Inks segment is readjusted to a revised 5.3% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 31.7% share of the global Radiation Cured Products market.
The U.S. Accounts for Over 27.1% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 8.8% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The Radiation Cured Products market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.9 Billion in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 27.07% share in the global market. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$2.2 Billion in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8.8% through 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.1% and 5.2% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.6% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$2.2 Billion by the year 2027.
Adhesives Segment Corners a 19.7% Share in 2020
In the global Adhesives segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 4.4% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$1.1 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$1.4 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$1.4 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 6% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 104 Featured) -
- 3M Company
- Ashland Global Holdings Inc.
- Baldwin Technology Company Inc.
- BASF SE
- Covestro (Formerly Bayer MaterialScience)
- Craig Adhesives and Coatings
- Dexerials Corp.
- DIC Corp.
- DYMAX Corp.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Flint Group
- FUJIFILM Sericol UK Ltd.
- Nordson Corp.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Red Spot Paint & Varnish Company Inc.
- Royal DSM N.V.
- Sun Chemical Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Demand for Wood Coatings Propels Growth in Radiation Cured Products Market
- Rising Demand for Furniture Wood Coatings Spurs Market Growth
- Radiation-Cured Products Market Poised to Benefit from the Burgeoning Food & Non-Food Packaging Industry
- Strong Growth in Food Packaging Sector Holds Promise for Radiation-Cured Products Market
- Auto Industry Benefits from Superior Properties of Radiation Curable Coatings
- Automobile Production Trends to Drive Positive Gains for Radcure Coatings Market
- Hybrid Cure Process for Radiation Cured Coatings Gains Prominence in Auto Industry
- Energy-Curable Coatings: Substitutes to 1K and 2K Coatings in Auto Interiors
- UV/EB for Protective Coatings Used in Automotive Interiors
- Enhanced Scratch, Abrasion and Chemical Resistance
- Superior Creme Resistance and Low haze after Abrasion
- Fast Weathering
- UV/EB for Functional Coatings
- UV/EB for IMD Applications and Coatings
- Industrial Metal Applications Present Opportunities for Radiation-Cured Coatings
- Innovations Focus on Addressing Impediments to Adoption of Rad Cured Coatings in Industrial Metal Applications
- UV-Cured Coatings Market: Auto and Wood Finishing Sectors Drive Demand
- Wood Coatings and Metal Packaging Applications Drive Demand for UV Cured Coatings
- UV LED Curing Gains Traction
- UV LED Inks Attracting Industry Attention
- Expanding Applications of UV Cured Coatings
- Issues Related to Development of Solutions for UV/EB Coating Applications
- Printed Electronics: A High Growth Market for Radiation Cured Coatings
- UV Cured Polymer-Based Smart Materials Emerge as Suitable Options for Additive Manufacturing
- UV Cured Technology Holds Significance in the Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Market
- Cationic Photoinitiators: Preferable Component over Free Radical Photoinitiators
- UV Cured Powder Coatings Emerge Victorious in Eco-Friendly Race
- UV Curable Adhesives Grow in Importance for the Medical Arena
- A Peek at Advances in UV and EB Curing Print Market
- Advanced Chemistry: The Advent of Acrylated Allophanate Oligomers
- UV Inkjet and UV Flexo Inks Overthrow Offset Inks
- Paper Industry Customers Demand Deinkable Radiation Cured Inks
- Positive Growth Outlook for Construction Activity to Aid Radiation Cured Products Market
- Rising Raw Material Prices Challenge Radiation-Cured Products Market
- Variable Energy Levels of Lamps: A Major Quality Issue
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nexnlb
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210914005961/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/14/2021 12:54 PM/DISC: 09/14/2021 12:54 PM