$9+ Billion Industrial Inkjet Printers Global Market to 2028 - by Technology, End-user and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 8, 2021--
The “Industrial Inkjet Printers Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Technology; End User and Geography” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The industrial inkjet printers market was valued at US$ 9,176.42 million in 2021 and is projected to reach US$ 15,376.76 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2021 to 2028.
Industrial inkjet printing uses inkjet technology to print or deposit materials as a part of the manufacturing process of a product on a production line. The idea is similar to that of a desktop inkjet printer, but the scale is vastly different in terms of machine size and speed, as well as the diversity of fluids that must be deposited. The industrial inkjet printers are majorly used for labelling and coding a product. The rising global packaging industry, combined with the faster operating speeds provided by industrial inkjet printers, is anticipated to increase the use of industrial inkjet printers in packaging.
Based on end user, the industrial inkjet printers market is segmented into food and beverages, automobile, packaging, cosmetic, medical, and others. The packaging segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is also expected to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period. Inkjet printers were initially created for use in packaging coding and labelling applications. Large size inkjet printers are used in the packaging sector to print high-quality labels and containers. Big format printers provide various advantages, including quick turnaround time, inexpensive printing costs, and flexibility. During the packing process, inkjet printers are widely utilized for inline printing of date and lot codes. These printers minimize issues such as blurred or missing prints, as well as holes in films, which are typically created by contact printing methods such as stamping. The use of built-in sensors and optimization can result in flawless and clear marking. Inkjet printers are easy to install on both high-speed production lines and packing machines. When encoders are used with printers, the printing speed is automatically changed to match the film/line speed, ensuring consistent printing.
Based on region, the industrial inkjet printers market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. In 2020, Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share in the market. The market growth in this region is mainly attributed to changing lifestyles and increasing influence of e-commerce, which is transforming the shopping culture in the region. Moreover, amid COVID-19 pandemic, the number of online customers in the region is increasing significantly as people are preferring the online mode of shopping than visiting physical stores and crowded areas. Such factors are driving the growth of the e-commerce. Moreover, the increasing influence of foreign manufacturers and their products have raised awareness among the local manufacturers in Asia Pacific regarding the importance of packaging in consumers’ purchase decisions. This has significantly propelled the growth of the industrial inkjet printers market, especially in the packaging sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Highlights key business priorities to assist companies realign their business strategies.
- Features key findings and crucial progressive industry trends in the global industrial inkjet printers market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develops/modifies business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering from developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinizes in-depth market trends as well as key market drivers and restraints.
- Enhances the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation, and industry verticals.
- High Demand from Flexible Packaging and Textile Industries
- Growing Demand for Multifunctional Inkjet Printers
- Availability of Various Alternatives in Market
- Rising Products Innovation and Technological Advancements in Industrial Inkjet Printers Industry
- High Demand for Industrial Inkjet Printer in Various End-Use Industries
- ANSER CODING INC
- Beijing Hi-Pack Coding Ltd
- Citronix Inc.
- Control Print Ltd.
- Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems Co., Ltd.
- EBS Ink-Jet Systeme
- Koenig & Bauer Coding GmbH
- Domino Printing Sciences plc
- ITW Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uip98h
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210708005728/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/08/2021 11:56 AM/DISC: 07/08/2021 11:56 AM