Global Electric Car Rental Market Growth Trends 2021-2025: Focus on Economy and Luxury Cars - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 30, 2021--
The “Global Electric Car Rental Market 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global electric car rental market is forecast to grow by $8.18 trillion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 12% during the forecast period.
The market is driven by increasing demand for rental cars due to rise in international tourism and the need for optimum performance and reduction in emissions. This study identifies lucrative government incentives leading to increasing sales of electric cars as another prime reason driving market growth during the next few years.
The electric car rental market is segmented as below:
By Vehicle Category
- Economy cars
- Luxury cars
By Geographical Landscape
- North America
- South America
The report on electric car rental market covers the following areas:
- Electric car rental market sizing
- Electric car rental market forecast
- Electric car rental market industry analysis
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
Market Segmentation by Vehicle category
- Market segments
- Comparison by Vehicle category
- Economy cars - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Luxury cars - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Vehicle category
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Avis Budget Group Inc.
- Enterprise Holdings Inc.
- ER CAPITAL Ltd.
- Europcar Mobility Group SA
- Fleetdrive Management Ltd.
- Green Motion International
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc.
- Plug N Drive
- SIXT SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kzog90
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211230005143/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ALTERNATIVE VEHICLES/FUELS AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/30/2021 07:09 AM/DISC: 12/30/2021 07:09 AM