Global $169B+ Chocolate Industry Outlook, 2026 - Region-Wise Market Analysis, Profiles of Top Companies, Strategic Recommendations - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 7, 2022--
The “Global Chocolate Market Outlook, 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report presents a detailed overview into the Chocolate industry, globally.
The industry is anticipated to hit the market size of above US$ 169 billion by end of the forecasted period of 2026. Europe is consistently being the top revenue generator. Branding and packaging play a pivotal role in targeting consumers. Germany was the largest chocolate exporter, while Switzerland was the biggest market for chocolate consumption in 2020.
The purchase preferences also depend on the type of chocolate, which is segmented into the categories of milk chocolates, dark chocolates, and white chocolates. As the time changes, consumer preference towards chocolate has shifted from milk chocolates to dark chocolates.
The introduction of various innovations in chocolate concerning taste, flavor, ingredients, quantity, along with the increase in per capita income in countries like China & India has increased the demand for chocolates. In consideration of global consumption, countries like Switzerland, Ireland, United Kingdom, Germany, and Sweden top the list.
The market is being segmented into regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East. Out of all regions, the European market poses as the prominent market, while the United States and Germany is the largest revenue generator and Switzerland is the largest chocolate exporters. The advertising and branding activities have played an important role in changing the perception of customers from viewing chocolate as just a kid’s dessert to a premium gifting option.
Ferrero SPA, Group Arcor, Theo Chocolate, Kelloggg Company, Cacau show, La Maison du Chocolat, Ezaki Glico Co, Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd, Lindt and Sprungli AG, Mars Incorporated, Mondelez International, Morinaga & Co. Ltd, Hershey Company, Nestle SA, Thorntons, Patchi, August Storck KG, Barry Callebaut, Godiva choclatier, Stella Bernrain Blommer Chocolates Company, Confiserie Leonidas, Mary’s Chocolate, Lotte Confectionery, United Confectionery manufacturers, Cemoi Group, France Neuhaus, Belgium, Brookside Chocolates.
Considered in this report:
- Base year: 2020
- Estimated year: 2021
- Forecast year: 2026
Aspects covered in this report:
- Global chocolate market with its value and forecast along with its segments
- Region-wise chocolate market analysis
- Various divers and challenges
- Ongoing trends and developments
- Five force models
- Top profiled companies
- Strategic recommendation
Regions covered in the report:
- North America
- South America
- Middle-East & Africa
Types of chocolates in the report:
- Milk chocolate
- Dark chocolate
- White chocolate
This report would help you answer the following questions:
- What is the market size and forecast of the Global Chocolate Market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Chocolate Market during the forecast period?
- Which region outstands in the Global Chocolate Market?
- Which are the segments to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Chocolate Market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Chocolate Market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Chocolate Market?
- What are the major companies in the Global Chocolate Market?
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Methodology
3. Market Structure
3.1. Market Considerate
4. Global Chocolate Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size by Value
4.2. Market Share
4.2.1. By Type
4.2.2. By Application
4.2.3. By Sales Channel
4.2.4. By Region
4.2.5. By Country
4.2.6. By Company
5. Global Dark Chocolate Market Outlook
6. Global White Chocolate Market Outlook
7. Global Milk Chocolate Market Outlook
8. North America Chocolate Market Outlook
9. Europe Chocolate Market Outlook
10. Asia Pacific Chocolate Market Outlook
11. Latin America Chocolate Market Outlook
12. Middle East & Africa Chocolate Market Outlook
13. Market Dynamics
13.1. Key Drivers
13.2. Key Challenges
14. Market Trends and Developments
15. Company Profiles
15.1. Barry Callebaut
15.2. Ezaki Glico Co. Ltd.
15.4. Godiva Chocolatier, Inc.
15.5. Lindt & Sprungli AG
15.6. Lotte Confectionery
15.7. Mars Wrignery
15.8. Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd.
15.9. Mondelez International
15.10. Nestle SA
15.11. The Hershey Company
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kbdn9z
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220107005428/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 01/07/2022 12:28 PM/DISC: 01/07/2022 12:28 PM