Outlook on the IoT Device Management Global Market to 2026 - Featuring Advantech, Cisco Systems and IBM Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 22, 2021--
The “Global IoT Device Management Market by Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, and Government IoT Device Provisioning, Administration, Surveillance, Maintenance and Analytics 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report evaluates the IoT device management market including requirements, functionality, leading companies, and solutions. The report evaluates market opportunities and challenges for IoT device management solutions across various industry verticals. The report includes forecasting for global and regional markets as well as potential across deployment types and sectors including automotive, manufacturing, smart cities, and more. The report takes into consideration all four major IoT device management market segments: Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, and Government.
- Allegro Software Development Corporation
- Amplia Soluciones S.L.
- ARM Ltd. (SoftBank Group)
- Barbara IoT
- BlackBerry Limited
- Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
- Cisco Systems
- Citrix Systems
- ETI Software Solutions
- Huawei Technologies
- Matrix42 AG
- Particle Industries, Inc.
- Proximetry Inc. (Relayr)
- SiteWhere LLC.
- SmithMicro Software
- Sophos PLC
- Tibbo Systems
- Wind River
- Xively (LogMeIn)
- Zentri (Silicon Labs)
- Zoho Corporation
Select Report Findings
- Integrated platforms will lead consumer IoT device management, reaching $723M by 2026
- Managing medical device security and privacy is a major concern and opportunity for the healthcare vertical
- With major initiatives underway for cybersecurity, the government segment will lead IoT device management
- Device Installation and Configuration will lead the industrial IoT device management segment at $397M by 2026
IoT represents a complex system of networks, platforms, interfaces, protocols, devices, and data. IoT devices range from sensors, actuators, gateways, and embedded hardware/software within products and assets. The number and type of IoT devices, as well as the associated use cases for apps and services, grows exponentially within leading industry verticals. One of the critical success factors for IoT operation will be certain Operational Support Systems (OSS) for IoT such as IoT device management. As IoT systems and networks grow in complexity and importance, there will be an increasingly urgent need within enterprise, industrial, and government market segments for IoT device management platforms and software.
IoT device management encompasses device provisioning, administration, monitoring, and diagnostics important for trouble replication and corrective measures. Important IoT device management functions include Enrollment/Provisioning, Configuration/Association, Software Updates, and overall Management and Control. As IoT systems and networks grow in complexity and importance, there will be an increasingly urgent need within the enterprise for IoT device management platforms and software.
The overall IoT device management market is driven by a few key factors including:
- IoT Devices: Overall growth of IoT networks and systems dramatically expanding the scope of devices by volume, type, purpose, role, and importance. The IoT device management market must evolve to meet the ever-expanding scale and scope of consumer, enterprise, industrial, and government solutions and systems.
- IoT Security: Growing concerns over network security facilitating the need for device interaction, both for traditional signature-based software as well as AI-based protection of devices, data, and systems. Security goes beyond access (to device, network/system, etc.) and includes data security/privacy as well as securing proper decisions (e.g. ensuring that autonomous processes are carried forth in a manner that is not detrimental).
- IoT Device Monitoring and Maintenance: There is a rapidly expanding need to monitor the health (on/off condition, power, connectivity, etc.) of IoT devices, particularly those in mission-critical roles. With increasingly interconnected networks and interdependent devices, many devices may be involved in high-priority processes.
- Edge Computing in IoT Networks: With many computational processes moving to the edge of networks, there are special IoT device management needs in terms of data management, security, monitoring. The deployment of 5G networks and its support for massive IoT, coupled with Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) will accelerate the need for IoT device management at the edge of cellular networks in particular.
Select Report Benefits
- Comprehensive IoT device management market sizing from 2021 to 2026
- Analysis of consumer, enterprise, industrial, and government market segments
- Identify areas of concern and opportunity for key verticals such as medical devices
- Recognize target devices for each segment and identify market potential for each area
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. About the Study
4. IoT Device Management Service Delivery Analysis
5. IoT Device Management Company and Solution Analysis
6. Smart and Connected IoT Device Ecosystem
7. IoT Device Management Market Analysis and Forecasts 2021-2026
8. IoT Device Management Solutions for Consumer Segment 2021-2026
9. IoT Device Management Solutions for Enterprise 2021-2026
10. IoT Device Management Solutions for Industrial Segment 2021-2026
11. IoT Device Management Solutions for Government IoT
12. Appendix: Outlook and Issues for Managing IoT Devices in Healthcare
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/laklso
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210722005575/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY INTERNET HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/22/2021 08:03 AM/DISC: 07/22/2021 08:03 AM