Global Orphan Diseases Partnering 2021: Deal Trends, Players and Financials - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 21, 2021--
The “Global Orphan Diseases Partnering 2010-2021: Deal Trends, Players and Financials” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Orphan Diseases Partnering 2010 to 2021 provides the full collection of Orphan Diseases disease deals signed between the world’s pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
- Trends in Orphan Diseases partnering deals
- Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
- Orphan Diseases partnering agreement structure
- Orphan Diseases partnering contract documents
- Top Orphan Diseases deals by value
- Most active Orphan Diseases dealmakers
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor’s product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Orphan Diseases disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Orphan Diseases deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Orphan Diseases deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Global Orphan Diseases Partnering 2010 to 2021 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of Orphan Diseases deal trends since 2010
- Access Orphan Diseases deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between Orphan Diseases partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 240 links to actual Orphan Diseases deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- In-depth review of Orphan Diseases deals entered into by the top 25 most active dealmakers
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner Orphan Diseases opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering Orphan Diseases opportunities
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Orphan Diseases dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Orphan Diseases dealmaking since 2010 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Orphan Diseases deals since 2010. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active Orphan Diseases dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Orphan Diseases deals since 2010 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Orphan Diseases partnering deals by specific Orphan Diseases target announced since 2010. The chapter is organized by specific Orphan Diseases therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- MSD Action Foundation (MSDAF)
- Oxford BioMedica
- Edmond Pharma
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Florida Biologix
- Castle Creek Pharmaceuticals
- Nestle Health Science
- Enable Injections
- BioTie Therapies
- European Commission
- OncoSec Medical
- DBV Technologies
- CSL Behring
- Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research
- Abiogen Pharma
- Janssen Sciences
- Medicenna Therapeutics
- Cutaneous Lymphoma Foundation
- Moulder Center for Drug Discovery Research
- Spooner Girls Foundation
- Jupiter Orphan Therapeutics
- Marnier-Lapostolle Foundation
- Kalytera Therapeutics
- Acceleron Pharma
- Fortress Biotech
- Synageva BioPharma
- Rare Expertise
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eesfku
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211221005698/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
firstname.lastname@example.orgFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BIOTECHNOLOGY HEALTH SCIENCE PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/21/2021 01:50 PM/DISC: 12/21/2021 01:51 PM