Global Colposcopy Industry to 2027 - Growing Incidence of Cervical Cancer Triggers Broad-based Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 24, 2021--
The “Colposcopy - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Colposcopy estimated at US$560.8 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$822.7 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% over the period 2020-2027.
Optical, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5.6% CAGR and reach US$510.4 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Digital segment is readjusted to a revised 5.7% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $151.9 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.6% CAGR
The Colposcopy market in the U.S. is estimated at US$151.9 Million in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$172.4 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8.6% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.1% and 5.1% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.5% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 42 Featured):
- ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- Bovie Medical Corporation
- Carl Zeiss AG
- CooperSurgical, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Dysis Medical Ltd.
- Karl Kaps GmbH & Co. KG
- McKesson Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Seliga Microscopes sp. z o.o.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Influencer Market Insights
- Colposcopy: A Prelude
- Steady Growth Forecasts for Colposcopy Market
- Healthy Trajectory in Medical Imaging Sector Supports Progressive Growth
- A Review of Key Factors Driving Momentum in Medical Imaging Domain
- Sustained Increase in Healthcare Spending Widens Opportunities
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Growing Incidence of Cervical Cancer Triggers Broad-based Growth in Colposcopy Market
- Impact of Cervical Cancer: A Review
- Cervical Cancer Most Common Among HIV +ve Women
- Rising Awareness About Cervical Cancer and Wider Availability of Screening Platforms Accelerate Market Expansion
- Besides Being Established Gynecological Vision, Colposcopy Also Gains Traction in Intraoral Microscopy
- Big Gains on the Cards for Video Colposcopy
- Technology Advances Make Colposcopy More Reliable, Dependable and Affordable
- A Review of Select Newly Launched Advanced Colposcope Platforms
- Duke University Research Team Brings Forward New Breakthrough ‘Pocket Colposcope’
- vidan2 from SCHMITZ Expands the Limits of Video Colposcopy
- Illumigyn’s Gynescope Integrates Military Grade “Machine Vision” Technology
- Biop Medical Rolls Out Highly Innovative Point-Of-Care Cervical Cancer Detection Technology
- DYSIS Colposcope Features Advanced Imaging Technology
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xrw3y0
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211124005926/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH GENERAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/24/2021 05:59 AM/DISC: 11/24/2021 05:59 AM