Insights on the Healthcare Virtual Assistants Global Market to 2026 - Featuring ADA Health, Egain and Microsoft Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 30, 2021--
The “Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for healthcare virtual assistants should grow from $1.1 billion in 2021 to $6.0 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 39.5% for the period of 2021-2026.
- Amazon.Com Inc.
- ADA Health
- Babylon Healthcare Services Ltd.
- Egain Corp.
- Healthtap Inc.
- Medrespond Llc
- Microsoft Corp.
- Nuance Communications Inc.
- Sensely Inc.
- Verint Systems Inc.
The smart speakers as a segment of the healthcare virtual assistants market should grow from $813.1 million in 2021 to $4.4 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 40.1% for the period of 2021-2026.
Chatbots as a segment of the healthcare virtual assistants market should grow from $317.3 million in 2021 to $1.6 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 37.8% for the period of 2021-2026.
The Report Includes
- 47 tables
- An overview of the global market for healthcare virtual assistants
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2021 with a projection of CAGR through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for healthcare virtual assistants by product, technology, end-user, and region
- Identification of new opportunities, challenges, and technological changes within the industry and detailed analysis of the current market trends, and market forecast
- Detailed description of artificial intelligence and machine learning in healthcare; information on AI-powered chatbots and healthcare chatbots; and coverage of robot-assisted surgery and its advantages
- An overview of intelligent virtual assistants, their key benefits, key features and latest trends, and discussion on potential issues with intelligent virtual assistant software
- Details about cybersecurity applications of AI in healthcare, and discussion on emerging concerns over the security of patient data and major advantages like providing budget-friendly solutions for healthcare organizations processes
- Insights into regulatory aspects such as health insurance portability and accountability act of 1996 (HIPAA) and HITRUST CSF compliance.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Overview
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- What Is Machine Learning?
- What is Natural Language Processing?
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Virtual Assistants for Patients and Healthcare Workers
- AI-Powered Chatbots
- Robots for Explaining Lab Results
- Robot-Assisted Surgery
- Automated Image Diagnosis with AI/ML
- AI-Powered Personal Health Companions
- Oncology-Detecting Skin Cancer with AI
- AI in Pathology
- Rare Diseases Detection with AI
- Cybersecurity Applications of AI in Healthcare
- Medication Management with AI and ML
- Health Monitoring with AI and Wearables
- Intelligent Virtual Assistants: Overview
- Key Benefits of Intelligent Virtual Assistants
- Why Use Intelligent Virtual Assistants?
- Key Features of Intelligent Virtual Assistants
- Trends Related to Intelligent Virtual Assistants
- Potential Issues with Intelligent Virtual Assistants Software
- Healthcare Chatbots
- Healthcare Chatbot Applications
- Regulatory Aspects
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- HITRUST CSF Compliance
- Digital Health Regulations in the Asia-Pacific Region
Chapter 4 Impact of COVID-19
- Reasons for Virtual Assistants Gaining Popularity During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sudden Demand for Experienced Remote Workers
- Virtual Assistants Help Compensate for Revenue Loss
- Need for Quick and Flexible Service
- On-demand Professional Expertise
- Freedom to Mix and Match Skill Sets
- Readiness of the Health System
- Readiness of Technology Providers
- Impact of Virtual Assistants in Post-COVID Health Delivery
Chapter 5 Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Rising Number of Smartphone Users and the Increasing Use of Healthcare Applications
- Increasing Demand for Excellent and Superior Healthcare Delivery
- Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- COVID-19 Outbreak to Boost the Acceptance of Healthcare Virtual Assistants
- Market Restraints
- Emerging Concerns Over the Security of Patient Data and the Absence of Structured Data in the Healthcare Sector
- Market Opportunities
- Multi-Language Assistance in Healthcare Virtual Assistant Tools
- Growing Focus on Improving Conversational Virtual Assistant Tools
- Competitive Landscape
- Nuance Communications Inc.
- Verint Systems Inc.
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Product
- Global Market for Healthcare Virtual Assistants by Product
- Smart Speakers
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown Technology
- Global Market for Healthcare Virtual Assistants by Technology
- Automatic Speech Recognition
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by End User
- Global Market for Healthcare Virtual Assistants by End User
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
- Other End Users
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by Region
- Global Market for Healthcare Virtual Assistants by Region
- North America
- Latin America
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
Chapter 11 Appendix: Acronyms
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4n9rmg
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210830005435/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSUMER ELECTRONICS HEALTH TECHNOLOGY OTHER HEALTH SOFTWARE GENERAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/30/2021 11:02 AM/DISC: 08/30/2021 11:02 AM