Global Artificial Intelligence Market Report (2021 to 2030) - COVID-19 Growth and Change - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 16, 2021--
The “Artificial Intelligence Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Growth and Change to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global artificial intelligence market.
The global artificial intelligence market is expected to grow from $40.17 billion in 2020 to $51.56 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.4%. The growth is mainly due to the companies resuming their operations and adapting to the new normal while recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $171.02 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 35%.
- Apple Inc.
- NVIDIA corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd
- MicroStrategy Inc.
- Qlik Technologies Inc
- Verint Systems Inc (Next IT Corp)
- Qualcomm Technologies
- Micron Technology
- Xilinx Inc
- Intel corporation
- ARM Holding
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc
- Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd, SAP
- Megvii Technology
- Albert Technologies
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the artificial intelligence? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Artificial Intelligence market global report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider artificial intelligence market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its growth.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The artificial intelligence market section of the report gives context. It compares the artificial intelligence market with other segments of the artificial intelligence market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, artificial intelligence indicators comparison.
Growing investment in AI technologies contributed to the growth of the Artificial intelligence market. Many companies are investing in AI technologies or AI start-ups to increase the efficiency of AI software as AI enables them make more informed decisions and achieve better results. For instance, Microsoft has invested around $1 billion in OpenAI a San Francisco company. The two companies had formed a partnership to develop AI supercomputing technologies on Microsoft’s cloud Azure. AI is useful across multiple sectors. For instance, AI can lead to breakthroughs in R&D and diagnostics in healthcare sector, it can help make better forecasts in finance, and in manufacturing, it can increase production controls and efficiency. Therefore, rise in investment in AI technologies due to its advantages in every sector is driving the market for the Artificial Intelligence market.
The limited number of AI Experts is a major challenge in the Artificial intelligence market. To develop the AI software the company needs AI experts, practitioners, and researchers. According to the Tencent, a Chinese multinational technology conglomerate holding company, there are 300k AI researchers and practitioners worldwide but the market demand is around millions of roles. The limited number of AI experts may harm the Artificial intelligence market.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aw8ok
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210816005399/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/16/2021 09:02 AM/DISC: 08/16/2021 09:03 AM