Global Cell Therapy Market Outlook, Patent & Clinical Trials Insight 2028 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 3, 2021--
The “Global Cell Therapy Market Outlook, Patent & Clinical Trials Insight 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In last few years, cellular therapies have gained a considerable momentum in the management of wide range of diseases including cancer, hematological malignancies, autoimmune disorders, and damaged tissue. The cellular therapies mainly consists of hematopoietic stem cell transformation (HSCT), adoptive immune therapy for cancer, gene therapy for management of inherited deficiencies and bone marrow stromal cell (BMSC) therapy for the treatment of ischemic heart diseases. Researchers are currently making huge investments in the development of such effective and safe treatment as an alternative to conventional therapies.
Currently, cell therapy is one of the most exciting fields in translational medicine as it can effectively alleviate the underlying cause of genetic and acquired disease. The cell therapy works by restoring or altering cells and it functions by cultivating or manipulating cells outside the body before they are again injected into patient’s body. The cell therapies consist of all aspects of cellular immunotherapies, cellular medications, and other therapies which include cells from donor and recipients for cell therapies. Continuous research and development in cell therapy has accelerated at a fast rate, with the increasing number of products entering clinical trials and development.
The entrance of chimeric antigen T-cell therapy for the management of cancer has also driven the growth of market. Currently, two CAR T-cell products have been approved for the management of cancer which has shown high adoption rates in the market. Apart from T-cells, researchers are also utilizing NK cells as alternative vehicles for their CAR engineering, given their unique biological features and established safety profile in the allogeneic setting. In addition to this, other immune effector cells including gamma-delta T cells or macrophages are attracting interest and may be added to the repertoire of engineered cell therapies against cancer.
The global cell therapy market was valued at less than US$ 20 Billion in 2020 and is expected to surpass US$ 45 Billion by 2028. The market is mainly driven by the large number of clinical studies of cell based therapies which can be attributed to the presence of government and private funding agencies that are constantly offering grants to support projects across various stages of clinical trials. Furthermore, the need of better and targeted therapies in the management of diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases has also resulted in overall increase in research and development activities, thus boosting the growth of market.
North America is expected to hold the largest share in the market during the forecast period. The large share of the region is mainly due to the presence of substantial number of pharmaceutical companies and research centers.
The major key players in cell therapy market are Fibrocell Science, JCR Pharmaceuticals, Pharmicell, Osiris Therapeutics, Medipost, Vericel Corporation, Anterogen, Kolon TissueGene, Stemedica Cell Technologies, and AlloCure. In addition to this, Asia Pacific is expected to witness high CAGR rates due to rising investment by developers and consumers in educating themselves for advanced targeted therapies. Furthermore, the rise in healthcare expenditure and developing guidelines are expected to propel the growth of market in this region.
- Global Cell Therapy Market Opportunity: > USD 45 Billion By 2028
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trial Insight by Indication, Company and Country
- Insight On More than 1600 Cell Therapies in Clinical Trials
- Clinical & Commercial Insight On 32 Cell Therapies Available in Market
- Dosage & Pricing Insight By Country & Region
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Global market & Clinical Trials
- Price & Product Insight By Region/Country
Key Topics Covered:
1. What Is Cell Therapy?
2. Mechanism of Therapeutic Action in Cell Therapy
3. Emergence of Personalized Cell Therapy
4. Cell Therapy Application by Therapeutic Areas
5. Role of Cell Therapy In Cancer Therapeutics
6. Global Cell Therapy Clinical Trials 2021 -2028
7. Impact of COVID-19 On Cell Therapy Research Landscape
8. Global Cell Therapies Clinical Pipeline By Company, Indication & Phase
9. Global Cell Therapy Market Outlook
10. US - Cell Therapy Dosage & Cost Analysis
11. South Korea - Cell Therapy Dosage & Cost Analysis
12. Europe - Cell Therapy Dosage & Cost Analysis
13. Japan - Cell Therapy Dosage & Cost Analysis
14. South Korea - Cell Therapy Dosage & Cost Analysis
15. Rest Of World - Cell Therapy Dosage & Cost Analysis
16. Global Cell Therapy Market Scenario
17. Cell Therapy Research Insights at University Level
18. Strategic Alliances for Promoting Cell Therapy Research
19. Treg Cells - The Next Step To Advance Cell Therapy
20. Global Cell Therapy Market Future Prospects
21. Marketed Cell Therapies Clinical Insight by Company & Indication
22. Competitive Landscape
- Athersys Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Bone Therapeutics
- Celgene Corporation
- Cell Medica
- Cellerant Therapeutics
- Genzyme Corporation
- Green Cross Cell
- Histogenics Corporation
- Intrexon Corporation
- ISTO Biologics
- Nuo Therapeutics Inc
- Opexa Therapeutics
- TCA Cellular Therapy
- Stem Cell Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Vericel Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2eno6d
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210903005279/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BIOTECHNOLOGY GENERAL HEALTH HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/03/2021 09:39 AM/DISC: 09/03/2021 09:39 AM