High-Performance Computing 2021 Thematic Research - Featuring AMD, Analog Devices and ASM Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 23, 2021--
The “High-Performance Computing - Thematic Research” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Supercomputers have existed since the 1960s, but there has been renewed interest in high-performing machines in the last decade. Developments in artificial intelligence (AI) and the exponential growth in data mean that businesses need access to computers capable of performing complex workloads. Every day, businesses, governments, and individuals generate huge volumes of data. This data can only be a source of value if it can be stored, processed, and analyzed, which requires powerful computing.
The COVID-19 pandemic has put the spotlight back on HPC as a research resource. High-performing computers have played a part in tackling the pandemic. HPC helped scientists understand how the virus interacts with the human body and how it passes from human to human. It had a role in genomic sequencing and, importantly, it enabled advancements in therapeutics and the production of life-saving vaccines. All this was only made possible by collaboration between governments, academia, and the private sector.
- This report provides an overview of the high-performance computing (HPC) theme.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the theme over the next 12 to 24 months, split into two categories: technology trends and macroeconomic trends.
- It includes comprehensive industry analysis, including data on HPC patent filings, M&A deals, and a timeline showing key events in the development of HPC.
- The detailed value chain shows comprises four segments: components, equipment, data center solutions, and end-users.
Reasons to Buy
- In the last decade, HPC’s commercial use cases have grown, and the technology has become more accessible.
- This report is an invaluable guide to a theme that is increasing in importance, including identifying in components, equipment, and data center solutions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
- Technology briefing
- Industry analysis
- Value chain
- Sector scorecard
- Further reading
- Thematic methodology
- Analog Devices
- Centec Networks
- Citrix Systems
- Extreme Networks
- Horizon Robotics
- Pure Storage
- Samsung Electronics
- SK Hynix
- Texas Instruments
- Western Digital
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l6vp8f
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210623005776/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 06/23/2021 11:54 AM/DISC: 06/23/2021 11:54 AM