Insights on the Salt Global Market to 2026 - Featuring BASF, Cargill and CIECH Group Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 27, 2021--
The “Salt Market Research Report by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Salt Market size was estimated at USD 18.77 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 19.18 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 2.51% to reach USD 21.79 Billion by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Salt Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Salt Market, including Akzo Nobel NV, Atisale SpA, BASF SE, Cargill Inc., China National Salt Industry Corporation, CIECH Group, CK Life Sciences International Holdings Incorporated, Compass Minerals International Inc, Compass Minerals International, Inc., Hoosier Hill Farm, INEOS Group Holdings SA, Israel Chemicals Limited, K+S AG, McCormick & Company, Inc., Mitsui & Company Limited, Morton Salt, Inc., Murray River Gourmet Salt, Nouryon Chemicals International B.V., Olin Corporation, Saltworks, Inc., and Westlab Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Salt Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Salt Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Salt Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Salt Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Salt Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Salt Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Salt Market?
- Increasing demand for various types of salts in food and beverage industry with growth in the number of restaurants
- Huge consumption of salt for non-edible and industrial purpose
- Demand for salt in highway deicing for snow melting to reduce accidents in the cold and frosty winters
- Intake of dietary sodium present in salt linked to hypertension and consequent increased risk of cardiovascular disease
- Development of favoured salt like chilli-lime salt, saffron-fennel salt and cinnamon-vanilla salt
- Increasing production of salt Warm Pads in medical and industrial use
- Contribution of salt to high blood pressure, heart failure, kidney problems, fluid retention, stroke and osteoporosis
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Atisale SpA
- BASF SE
- Cargill Inc.
- China National Salt Industry Corporation
- CIECH Group
- CK Life Sciences International Holdings Incorporated
- Compass Minerals International Inc
- Compass Minerals International, Inc.
- Hoosier Hill Farm
- INEOS Group Holdings SA
- Israel Chemicals Limited
- K+S AG
- McCormick & Company, Inc.
- Mitsui & Company Limited
- Morton Salt, Inc.
- Murray River Gourmet Salt
- Nouryon Chemicals International B.V.
- Olin Corporation
- Saltworks, Inc.
- Westlab Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/77mbka
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210827005251/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MINING/MINERALS NATURAL RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/27/2021 09:17 AM/DISC: 08/27/2021 09:17 AM