Outlook on the High-Voltage Hybrid Vehicle Global Market to 2030 - Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 11, 2021--
The “High-Voltage Hybrid Vehicle Market by Vehicle Type, Propulsion and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle, and Voltage: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
High-voltage hybrid vehicle refers to the type of hybrid vehicle, which has operating voltage range more than 60V. High voltage hybrid vehicles are driven through a conventional IC engine and an electric drive system with high operating range.
Under the scope of the research study, vehicles with high-voltage hybrid systems are designed either as full hybrids or plug-in hybrids. High-voltage full hybrid vehicles charge the battery through its internal system, whereas high-voltage plug-in hybrid vehicle are with larger battery size can be recharged through the external electric power grid. High-voltage hybrid vehicles mainly deal with low-carbon foot prints along with cost-effective operations. Furthermore, automobile manufacturers are inclined toward vehicle electrification due to increase in vehicle emission regulations.
The report on the global high-voltage hybrid vehicle market focuses on the current market trends and future growth opportunities of various vehicle types such as passenger cars, buses, and trucks. In addition, the report provides information on propulsion such as hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV). Moreover, it focuses on various voltage, including less than 340 volts, 350 to 650 volts, and 650 volts and above. In addition, it analyzes the current trends of high-voltage hybrid vehicles across different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global high-voltage hybrid vehicle market analysis along with current the trends and future estimations to depict imminent investment pockets.
- The overall high-voltage hybrid vehicle market opportunity is determined by understanding profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global high-voltage hybrid vehicle market with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current high-voltage hybrid vehicle market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
- Surge in adoption of fuel-efficient mobility solution
- Decline in price of batteries per KWH
- Decrease in production and sale of automotive
- Requirement for skilled workforce to perform maintenance and repair activities
- Growth in developing nations
- Government policies, regulations and subsidies are expected to support the growth
- BMW Group
- ByD Company Limited
- Daimler AG
- Ford Motor Company
- Groupe Renault
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Kia Corporation
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volkswagen AG
- Volvo Car Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4zpg4u
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211011005477/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ALTERNATIVE VEHICLES/FUELS AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/11/2021 10:20 AM/DISC: 10/11/2021 10:21 AM