Global Mobility as a Service Market (2020 to 2026) - Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 16, 2021--
The “Mobility as a Service Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global mobility as a service market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global mobility as a service market to grow with a CAGR of 26.9% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on mobility as a service market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on mobility as a service market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global mobility as a service market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global mobility as a service market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
The global mobility as a service market is segmented on the basis of service type, transportation type, vehicle type, business model, and operating system.
The Global Mobility as a Service Market by Service Type
- Ride Hailing
- Ride Sharing
The Global Mobility as a Service Market by Transportation Type
The Global Mobility as a Service Market by Vehicle Type
The Global Mobility as a Service Market by Business Model
The Global Mobility as a Service Market by Operating System
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the mobility as a service market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the mobility as a service market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global mobility as a service market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Rapidly growing urban population
- Increasing number of smart cities
- Growing car rental and station based car services industry
- Multiple developments in the MaaS market and advancements in technology
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- Lyft, Inc.
- UbiGo AB
- Moovit, Inc.
- Maas Global Oy
- Deutsche Bahn AG
- SkedGo Pty Ltd
- moovel GmbH
- Splyt Technologies Ltd.
- Citymapper Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tcdtj2
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210716005284/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRANSPORTATION TRAVEL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/16/2021 08:51 AM/DISC: 07/16/2021 08:51 AM