One Day Webinar: Medical Device Single Audit Program Implementation & Participating Country Regulatory Processes: Focus on U.S., Canada, Brazil, Australia and Japan (September 28, 2021) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 24, 2021--
The “Medical Device Single Audit Program [MDSAP] Implementation & Participating Country Regulatory Processes: U.S., Canada, Brazil, Australia and Japan” training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Medical Device Regulations continue to evolve, as devices become more diverse and sophisticated. Understanding the regulations and requirements in your targeted markets will expedite speed-to-market of innovative products and assist patients needing access to life-saving products and technologies.
Government Regulatory Authorities, needing to become more efficient with their time, are looking for ways to better use their internal resources without compromising safety in products, which become marketable.
One such example is the Medical Device Single Audit Program [MDSAP], where Authorized Organizations would be allowed to carry out a single GMP audit on medical device manufacturing facilities and have it stand to support registrations across the current participating member countries: U.S. Canada, Brazil, Australia and Japan. Health Canada has now made the MDSAP process mandatory for all licensed products in Canada.
Why Should You Attend:
This 6 hrs. webinar is focused on understanding the Medical Device Single Audit Program, the scope of the program, how to apply, the Authorized Organizations, the rating system developed and what you can expect when signing onto the program.
The webinar will discuss how such audits are organized, what to expect during an MDSAP audit, how does this differ from a typical certified body audit, along with document movement and timeline expectations in receiving the facility’s certificate.
Highlights of the key Regulatory Requirements for Medical Devices will also be covered for the participating MDSAP Countries of: U.S., Canada, Brazil, Australia and Japan.
- The Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP)
- Device Classification
- Licensing Pathways
- Medical Device GMP
- Device Labeling
- License Holder Responsibilities
- Timelines and Fees
- Country Specific Cultural Considerations and Challenges
- Adverse Event Reporting
Key Topics Covered:
September 28, 2021 (11:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT)
- Introduction and Agenda Review
- Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP): Overview, History, Audit Process and Report
- U.S. FDA - Overview of Medical Device Regulations and Regulatory Processes throughout the Product Life Cycle
- Device Classification, Licensing Pathways, Human Factors and Usability Studies, Medical Device GMP, Inspection Process, Device Labeling, Combination Products, License Holder Responsibilities
- Canada - Overview of Health Canada Medical Device Regulations and Regulatory Processes throughout the Product Life Cycle
- Brazil - Overview of ANVISA Medical Device Regulations and Regulatory Processes throughout the Product Life Cycle
- Australia - Overview of TGA Medical Device Regulations and Regulatory Processes throughout the Product Life Cycle
- Japan - Overview of PMDA Medical Device Regulations and Regulatory Processes throughout the Product Life Cycle
- Working Effectively with In-Country Regulatory Agencies
- Q&A Session
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tyak9b
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210824005600/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/24/2021 09:59 AM/DISC: 08/24/2021 09:59 AM