Global Website Hosting Services Market to 2026 - Industry Analysis, Trends, Size, and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 22, 2021--
The “Website Hosting Services Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global website hosting services market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global website hosting services market to grow with a CAGR of 15% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on website hosting services market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on website hosting services market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global website hosting services market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global website hosting services market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increased demand of better marketing solutions on the domains by the customers drives the market growth
- Significant surge in the digitalization services worldwide is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding loss of data and complications in recovery of data may hamper the adoption rate
- Managed services gaining ground over traditional approaches of web hosting
The global website hosting services market is segmented on the basis of component, application, deployment, and end user.
The companies covered in the report include
- Amazon Web Services
- Endurance International Group
- 1&1 IONOS Inc.
- Liquid Web, LLC
- Google LLC
- GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC
- Hetzner Online GmbH
- Alibaba Cloud
- Equinix, Inc.
- WPEngine, Inc.
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the website hosting services market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the website hosting services market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global website hosting services market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Website Hosting Services Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Website Hosting Services Market
3.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Component
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Deployment
3.5.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
3.5.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Website Hosting Services Market
4. Website Hosting Services Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Website Hosting Services Market by Component
5.1. Shared Hosting
5.2. Dedicated Hosting
5.3. Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting
5.4. Colocation Hosting
6. Global Website Hosting Services Market by Application
6.1. Intranet Website
6.2. Public Website
6.3. Mobile Application
7. Global Website Hosting Services Market by Deployment
8. Global Website Hosting Services Market by End User
9. Global Website Hosting Services Market by Region 2020-2026
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i4ewue
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210622005908/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: NETWORKS INTERNET HARDWARE DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 06/22/2021 12:03 PM/DISC: 06/22/2021 12:03 PM