GCC Wound Care Market Analysis & Forecasts Report, 2016-2020 & 2021-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 9, 2021--
The “GCC Wound Care Market Analysis, 2021” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This research report depicts a deep dive market analysis of statistics of GCC Wound Care market which consists of regional and country-wise market size, forecast, CAGR market segmentation, market shares of diverse regions and countries, market share of various end-users, applications, product type, technologies, competitive benchmarking.
The growth of the market is attributed to surging R&D in wound care, a significant rise in the number of patient suffering from chronic wounds such as diabetic foot ulcers, venous leg ulcers, cavity wounds, skin abrasions along with escalating investment by the government in the healthcare infrastructure.
Besides this, the spread of COVID-19 has a profound impact on the wound care market as it has significantly declined the demand for medical care including the wound healing specialty.
Diabetic Foot Ulcers Segment Acquired Considerable Market Share
Based on Application, Diabetic Foot Ulcers segment acquired the considerable market share in the GCC Wound Care market in 2020. The growth of the segment is accredited to increasing incidence of diabetic foot ulcer, rising government initiative to provide free treatment access to hospitals and burgeoning awareness about the benefits of advanced wound care for treatment.
Moreover, surging adoption of wound care device and booming geriatric population are anticipated to drive the growth of the Wound Care market GCC in the near future.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report:
- What are the key overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of GCC Wound Care Market?
- What is the region wise industry size, growth drivers and challenges key market trends?
- What are the key innovations, technology upgrades, opportunities, regulations in the GCC Wound Care Market?
- Who are the key competitors or market players and how they perform in GCC Wound Care Market based on competitive benchmarking matrix?
- What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the course of GCC Wound Care Market study?
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Product Definition
1.2. Research Process
1.4. Market Segmentation
2. Executive Summary
3. GCC Wound Care Market Analysis, 2016-2026F
3.1. Market Size & Analysis
3.2. Market Share & Analysis
3.3. By Applications
3.4. By End User
3.5. By Country
3.6. By Company
4. UAE Wound Care Market Analysis, 2016-2026F
4.1. Market Size & Analysis
4.2. Market Share & Analysis
5. Saudi Arabia Wound Care Market Analysis, 2016-2026F
5.1. Market Size & Analysis
5.2. Market Share & Analysis
6. Qatar Wound Care Market Analysis, 2016-2026F
6.1. Market Size & Analysis
6.2. Market Share & Analysis
7. Kuwait Wound Care Market Analysis, 2016-2026F
7.1. Market Size & Analysis
7.2. Market Share & Analysis
8. Bahrain Wound Care Market Analysis, 2016-2026F
8.1. Market Size & Analysis
8.2. Market Share & Analysis
9. Oman Wound Care Market Analysis, 2016-2026F
9.1. Market Size & Analysis
9.2. Market Share & Analysis
10. GCC Wound Care Market Trends & Developments
11. GCC Wound Care Market Dynamics
11.1. Growth Drivers
12. GCC Wound Care Market Policies & Regulations
13. GCC Wound Care Market Hotspots & Opportunities
14. Competition Outlook
14.1. Competitive Benchmarking
14.2. Company Profiles
- Smith & Nephew
- 3M Gulf Ltd
- Integra Lifesciences Middle East FZ-LLC
- Medtronic PLC
- Mundipharma Middle East FZ-LLC
- BSN Medical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/weshex.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211109006320/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PRACTICE MANAGEMENT MANAGED CARE SURGERY GENERAL HEALTH HEALTH INFECTIOUS DISEASES HOSPITALS OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 11/09/2021 12:30 PM/DISC: 11/09/2021 12:32 PM