United States Carbon Fiber Bike Market Growth Forecasts to 2026: Compound Annual Growth of 7.42% Forecast During 2021-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2021--
The “Carbon Fiber Bike Market Research Report by Type, Application, and State - United States Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States Carbon Fiber Bike Market size was estimated at USD 496.01 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 529.76 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.42% reaching USD 762.11 million by 2026.
This research report categorizes the Carbon Fiber Bike to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the market was studied across Mountain Bikes and Road Bikes.
- Based on Application, the market was studied across Bicycle Racing and Bicycle Touring.
- Based on State, the market was studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the United States Carbon Fiber Bike Market, including Alchemy Bikes, Colnago Ernesto & C. S.r.l., Cube Bikes, DAHON North America, Inc., De Rosa, Ellsworth Bikes, Felt Bicycles, Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Kestrel Bicycles, Kross SA, LOOK Cycle International SAS, Merida Industry Co., Ltd., Santa Cruz Bicycles, Inc., Storck Bicycle GmbH, SwiftCarbon, Tianjin Fuji-ta Group Co., Ltd., Trek Bicycle Corporation, Tyrell Bike, and XDS Bikes.
The report provides insights on the following:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
- Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast of the United States Carbon Fiber Bike Market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States Carbon Fiber Bike Market during the forecast period?
- Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States Carbon Fiber Bike Market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States Carbon Fiber Bike Market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States Carbon Fiber Bike Market?
- What is the market share of the leading vendors in the United States Carbon Fiber Bike Market?
- What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the United States Carbon Fiber Bike Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
6. Carbon Fiber Bike Market, by Type
6.2. Mountain Bikes
6.3. Road Bikes
7. Carbon Fiber Bike Market, by Application
7.2. Bicycle Racing
7.3. Bicycle Touring
8. California Carbon Fiber Bike Market
9. Florida Carbon Fiber Bike Market
10. Illinois Carbon Fiber Bike Market
11. New York Carbon Fiber Bike Market
12. Ohio Carbon Fiber Bike Market
13. Pennsylvania Carbon Fiber Bike Market
14. Texas Carbon Fiber Bike Market
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
15.2. Market Ranking Analysis
15.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
15.4. Competitive Scenario
16. Company Usability Profiles
- Alchemy Bikes
- Colnago Ernesto & C. S.r.l.
- Cube Bikes
- DAHON North America, Inc.
- De Rosa
- Ellsworth Bikes
- Felt Bicycles
- Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Kestrel Bicycles
- Kross SA
- LOOK Cycle International SAS
- Merida Industry Co. Ltd.
- Santa Cruz Bicycles, Inc.
- Storck Bicycle GmbH
- Tianjin Fuji-ta Group Co. Ltd.
- Trek Bicycle Corporation
- Tyrell Bike
- XDS Bikes
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ecmn0r
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211222005299/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BIKING/CYCLING OTHER MANUFACTURING SPORTS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/22/2021 07:21 AM/DISC: 12/22/2021 07:21 AM