Proactive news headlines including RPM Automotive Group, Southern Gold, Maximus Resources and ...
Sydney, July 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- RPM Automotive Group Ltd (ASX:FFX) managing director Clive Finkelstein and director Wei Liu have shown their commitment to the company’s growth strategy through the early exercise of listed options. Click here
- Southern Gold Limited (ASX:SAU) (FRA:UH4) has boosted its exploration capabilities in South Korea by appointing Robert Smillie, an experienced geoscientist, as exploration manager. Click here
- Chimeric Therapeutics Ltd (ASX:CHM) has appointed Celgene veteran Dr George Matcham to the board as a non-executive director. Click here
- Maximus Resources Limited (ASX:MXR) (FRA:M5F) has started a 2.5 square kilometre high-powered fixed loop electromagnetic (FLEM) geophysics survey at the high-priority Hilditch nickel target, which is around 25 kilometres from BHP’s Kambalda Nickel Concentrator in WA. Click here
- Imugene Ltd (ASX:IMU) (OTCMKTS:IUGNF) has presented its HER-Vaxx cancer immunotherapy program at the ESMO World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer 2021 annual meeting. Click here
- Caspin Resources Ltd (ASX:CPN) has demonstrated strong platinum group elements (PGE) potential at its Yarawindah Brook Nickel-Copper-PGE Project in Western Australia following recent diamond drilling at the Yarabrook Hill and XC-29 prospects. Click here
- Highfield Resources Ltd (ASX:HFR) (FRA:23H) investors have recognised the importance of being granted a Mining Concession for the Muga Potash Project in northern Spain with shares jumping as much as 16%. Click here
- Lotus Resources Ltd (ASX:LOT) (OTCMKTS:LTSRF) says ore sorting test-work at the Kayelkera Uranium Project in northern Malawi has exceeded expectations. Click here
- Tamboran Resources Ltd (ASX:TBN) has completed the vertical well and build section of the Tanumbirini 2H (T2H) well at about 3,800 metres after encountering the target Mid-Velkerri ‘B’ shale. Click here
- Northern Minerals Ltd (ASX:NTU) (OTCMKTS:NOURF) (FRA:NUN) has started the second phase of drilling at the Browns Range Heavy Rare Earth Project in northern Western Australia. Click here
- Emmerson Resources Ltd (ASX:ERM) has returned a bonanza-grade gold intersection from the first diamond hole in a sparsely drilled primary gold zone at Mauretania Project in the Northern Project Area of Tennant Creek Mineral Field in the Northern Territory. Click here
- Westar Resources Ltd (ASX:WSR) has completed a maiden reverse circulation (RC) drilling program at the Gidgee South Gold Project and is poised to start an extensive inaugural campaign at the Winjangoo Gold Project. Click here
- Platina Resources Ltd (ASX:PGM) (OTCMKTS:PTNUF) (FRA:P4R) and JV partner Artemis Resources Ltd (ASX:ARV) have increased confidence in the value of the Munni Munni Project in Western Australia after returning strong palladium grades in recent drilling. Click here
- Rimfire Pacific Mining NL (ASX:RIM) has strengthened its board with technical expertise and capital market experience with the appointment of Misha Collins as a non-independent, non-executive director. Click here
- Alchemy Resources Ltd (ASX:ALY) is trading higher on tabling a suite of high-grade gold results after completing a reverse circulation (RC) campaign at its Karonie Gold Project east of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia. Click here
- Fe Limited (ASX:FEL) has taken another key step towards first production from the JWD Iron Ore Project in Western Australia by executing a haulage contract with David Campbell Transport Pty Ltd. Click here
- Arrow Minerals Ltd (ASX:AMD) has added technical experience to its board through the appointment of a new executive director with Hugh Bresser to serve as technical director, effective immediately. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at email@example.com