Proactive news headlines including Thesis Gold, IEC Electronics, Tetra Bio-Pharma and Mydecine
New York, Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
- Tetra Bio-Pharma (TSX:TBP, OTCQB:TBPMF) says its first cannabinoid-derived medicine REDUVO is a ‘major milestone’ as it gears up to launch it click here
- DeepSpatial partners with international development consulting group to provide its Geospatial AI solutions click here
- Enveric Biosciences (NASDAQ:ENVB) uses AI platform to identify potential molecules for further drug discovery click here
- Thesis Gold releases ‘outstanding’ assays from ongoing drill at the Ranch gold and copper project click here
- Phunware announces Ten Million PhunToken Sweepstakes in conjunction with a new release of PhunWallet on Apple iOS and Google Android click here
- Talon Metals intersects new high-grade nickel and copper mineralization at its Tamarack project in Minnesota click here
- Predictmedix secures partnership deal to deploy its Safe Entry Stations at Entertainment Bay India events click here
- IEC Electronics (NASDAQ:IEC) and Creation Technologies complete tender offer click here
- GR Silver Mining (TSX-V:GRSL) completes extensive IP and ground magnetic geophysical survey connecting Marcial and San Juan areas click here
- Australis subsidiary enters deal to develop fruit and veg facility in Kuwait click here
- First Cobalt (TSX-V:FCC, OTCQX:FTSSF) awards Canadian refinery contract to Metso Outotec click here
- Mydecine to supply lead drug candidate MYCO-001 for multi-site NIDA grant-funded smoking cessation study click here
- Ximen Mining receives drill permit for Amelia gold property in British Columbia click here
- Plurilock Security receives US$208,000 purchase order from US Navy click here
- The Valens Company (TSX:VLNS, OTCQX:VLNCF) enters into six manufacturing partnership s click here
- Mandalay Resources unveils encouraging drill results from Shepherd Zone at its Australia mine; updates on Costerfield Deeps drilling click here
- PowerTap launches strategic review to unlock shareholder value click here
- Valeo Pharma reaches milestone as it completes negotiations with pan-Canadian Pharmaceutical Alliance for Enerzair and Atectura click here
- Tesla to pay US$130mln damages to Black former worker after racism lawsuit click here
- Thor Explorations achieves milestone with commercial production at its Segilola gold mine in Nigeria click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at email@example.com