Aite-Novarica Group Announces Winners of the 2022 Insurance Technology Impact Awards
Boston, MA, June 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aite-Novarica Group is pleased to announce the winners of the 2022 Insurance Technology Impact Awards. Now in its eleventh year, the Insurance Technology Impact Awards program recognizes insurer IT initiatives and projects that have generated real business impact for their organizations. More than 60 technology projects were submitted for consideration in the 2022 program, and dozens of insurer technology leaders voted for the winners.
Submitted projects are summarized in single-page case studies which are reviewed and voted on by members of the Aite-Novarica Group Insurance Technology Research Council, a moderated knowledge-sharing community of more than 350 insurer technology leaders. The Awards are distinct in being purely peer-juried; no vendors, consultants, journalists, or members of the Aite-Novarica team participate in the selection committee. The identification of any Aite-Novarica Group award winner or finalist is not an endorsement by Aite-Novarica Group of any vendor, product, or service.
The 2022 Insurance Technology Impact Awards program recognizes 12 winners across four categories:
- Life/Annuity/Benefits Winner: Ohio National, for their Core Systems Transformation
- Large Property/Casualty Winner: Encova Insurance, for their Personal Lines Core Systems Transformation
- Midsize Property/Casualty Winner: Tokio Marine Highland, for their Cloud-Based Flood Underwriting Engine
Data and Analytics
- Life/Annuity/Benefits Winner: Penn Mutual, for their Accelerated Life Insurance Underwriting
- Large Property/Casualty Winner: EMC Insurance Companies, for their Enterprise Data Modernization
- Midsize Property/Casualty Winner: Mosaic Insurance, for their Real-Time Underwriting Analytics Portal
- Life/Annuity/Benefits Winner: Sun Life, for their Wellness App for Digital Client Engagement
- Large Property/Casualty Winner: Everest Re, for their Real-Time Pricing Analytics
- Midsize Property/Casualty Winner: Pie Insurance, for their Small Commercial Agent Portal
- Life/Annuity/Benefits Winner: Knights of Columbus, for their RPA Center of Excellence
- Large Property/Casualty Winner: Acrisure, for their Partner Entity Integration Framework
- Midsize Property/Casualty Winner: Amerisure, for their Time-to-Market Delivery
“The Impact Awards are designed to help recognize the ways insurers are using technology to better understand and manage risk, to sell policies more quickly and effectively, and to streamline processes and improve operational efficiency,” says Harry Huberty, Head of CIO Research at Aite-Novarica Group. “This year’s submissions were among the most impressive I have ever seen, and I’ve heard from a number of voters that they were extremely impressed by the quality of this year’s competition,” he adds.
Aite-Novarica Group will host a series of moderated panel discussions with representatives from winning organizations in the months of July and August.
To request additional information about Aite-Novarica Group’s Impact Awards, please contact us at email@example.com.
About the Aite-Novarica Group Insurance Technology Research Council:
The Aite-Novarica Group Insurance Technology Research Council is a free, moderated, knowledge-sharing community of more than 350 insurer CIOs and senior executives. In addition to recognizing successful initiatives through the Impact Awards, members participate in anonymized studies and private, vendor-free events. More information can be found at https://aite-novarica.com/research-council.
About Aite-Novarica Group:
Aite-Novarica Group is an advisory firm providing mission-critical insights on technology, regulations, strategy, and operations to hundreds of banks, insurers, payments providers, and investment firms—as well as the technology and service providers that support them. Comprising former senior technology, strategy, and operations executives as well as experienced researchers and consultants, our experts provide actionable advice to our client base, leveraging deep insights developed via our extensive network of clients and other industry contacts. Visit us on the web and connect with us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Kaitlyn Labbe Aite-Novarica Group +1.857.327.9442 firstname.lastname@example.org