Varonis to Present at November Investor Conferences
NEW YORK, Nov. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Varonis Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNS), a pioneer in data security and analytics, announced its participation at the following upcoming conferences:
- The Jefferies Cybersecurity Summit, which will be held on November 10, 2021. The presentation is scheduled for 12:35 pm ET on November 10.
- The Needham Security, Networking & Communications Conference, which will be held on November 16, 2021. The presentation is scheduled for 8:45 am ET on November 16.
- The RBC Global Technology, Internet, Media and Telecom Conference, which will be held on November 16-17, 2021. The presentation is scheduled for 10:55 am ET on November 17.
The audio presentations will be webcast live and will be available by visiting the “Investor Relations” section of Varonis’ website at ir.varonis.com. The webcasts will be archived on the website for a limited time following the conferences.
- For more information on Varonis’ solution portfolio, please visit www.varonis.com.
- Visit our blog, and join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Watch and subscribe to Security Forward, Varonis’ YouTube show covering the latest infosec tips, tricks, and tools.
Varonis is a pioneer in data security and analytics, fighting a different battle than conventional cybersecurity companies. Varonis focuses on protecting enterprise data: sensitive files and emails; confidential customer, patient and employee data; financial records; strategic and product plans; and other intellectual property. The Varonis Data Security Platform detects cyberthreats from both internal and external actors by analyzing data, account activity and user behavior; prevents and limits disaster by locking down sensitive and stale data; and efficiently sustains a secure state with automation. Varonis products address additional important use cases including data protection, data governance, zero trust, compliance, data privacy, classification and threat detection and response. Varonis started operations in 2005 and has customers spanning leading firms in the financial services, public, healthcare, industrial, insurance, energy and utilities, technology, consumer and retail, media and entertainment and education sectors.
Investor Relations Contact: James Arestia Varonis Systems, Inc. 646-640-2149 firstname.lastname@example.org News Media Contact: Rachel Hunt Varonis Systems, Inc. 877-292-8767 (ext. 1598) email@example.com