Proactive news headlines including CanaFarma, Water Tower Research, Bam Bam Resources, Small ...
New York , Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
- BlueRush says fiscal first quarter is off to an ‘excellent’ start with growth to customer base click here
- Global Energy Metals and American Battery Metals align to bolster North American mineral and energy independence click here
- Bam Bam Resources says its Majuba Hill copper project has over 1 billion ton potential click here
- Kintara reports topline results from Phase 2 clinical study of VAL-083 for newly-diagnosed GBM patients click here
- Klondike Gold posts encouraging drill results from Lone Star Zone at flagship Klondike District project click here
- Bhang to collaborate with Belushi’s Farm and Blues Brothers on co-branded product c lick here
- Marble Financial says subsidiary Inverite reports record growth and transaction volume milestones click here
- Ridgeline Minerals strikes US$20M earn-in agreement with Barrick-Newmont joint venture Nevada Gold Mines for its Swift project click here
- CytoDyn says Brazil approves pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial of leronlimab in critically ill coronavirus patients click here
- Spyder Cannabis enters deal to distribute RELX vape products click here
- BetterLife Pharma enrolls first patient in interferon alpha-2b COVID-19 trial in Chile click here
- Esports Entertainment partners with The Coalition to run Gears 5 video game tournament click here
- Psyched Wellness included in high-profile AdvisorShares Psychedelics Exchange Traded Fund click here
- Q BioMed says its MAN-19 therapeutic for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) poised to start clinical trials next year click here
- Recruiter.com expands marketing team with appointment of Angela Copeland as its vice president of marketing click here
- Adyton Resources discovers new exploration targets at its Gameta and Wapolu deposits in Papua New Guinea click here
- Zoglo’s Incredible Food to list ‘Incredible’ products with Canadian food retailer FreshCo click here
- Cypress Development acquires two dozen strategic mining claims in Nevada click here
- Pure Gold Mining releases final short form prospectus to raise $20.04M c lick here
- Biocept implements COVID-19 testing services at more than 30 community college campuses across California click here
- Fobi Data Exchange launches with first partner, leading UK platform In-Touch Group click here
- Algernon Pharmaceuticals files pre-IND meeting request with FDA for Ifenprodil small cell lung cancer study click here
- Water Tower Research says CleanSpark ‘well-positioned to capitalize’ on microgrid market growth while scaling its Bitcoin mining operations click here
- SpotLite360 IOT Solutions strikes a reseller agreement with Apollo Science for its SaaS platform click here
- Small Pharma starts Phase II of DMT-and-psychotherapy treatment for depression click here
- Mydecine Innovations Group reports positive pre-clinical data for MYCO-003 and updates on patent progress click here
- Vuzix receives follow-on order from Fortune 50 customer to support supply chain operations click here
- Falcon Gold commences phase 2 at Spitfire-Sunny Boy project in British Columbia click here
- African Gold Group renews its Faraba exploration permit to further increase its exploration upside click here
- CanaFarma announces LOI to acquire Avitas Bio to boost health and wellness platform click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org