North America Liquid Packaging Market in flexible segment to grow at 7.6% CAGR from 2020 to 2027
Leading industry players analyzed in the North America Liquid packaging market include Berry North America, Amcor Limited, Goglio S.p.A., Constantia Flexibles, ProAmpac, Mondi Plc, Sealed Air Corporation, Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd., Sonoco Products Company, and Sealed Air Corporation.
North America Liquid packaging market to 5.4% CAGR from 2020 to 2027, According to the report published by Allied Market Research,. Surge in demand for FMCG goods, and growing demand for sustainable as well as lighweight packaging drive the growth of the market.
However, increase in concern regarding disposability and recyclability of plastic packaging products restrains the market growth. Furthermore, development of nano-food packaging is expected to provide new growth opportunities for the North America Liquid packaging market player in near future.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/7088
1. The demand for liquid packaging has been surged during the Covid-19 pandemic due to increase in its usage for packaging of FMCG products such as sanitizer, hand washes, and liquid detergents.
2. In addition, its demand from pharmaceutical industry has also been surged during the Covid-19 pandemic for packaging of dietary supplements, such as vitamins, and other essential supplies, such as allergy medication.
Based on country, U.S. contributed the highest share, accounting for more than three-fifths of the total market share in 2019, and will maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. In addition, the region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.2% from 2020 to 2027.
Based on packaging type, the rigid segment accounted for the largest share in 2019, holding more than three-fifths of the total share, and is expected to maintain the largest share throughout the forecast period. However, the North America Liquid packaging market from flexible segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 7.6% from 2020 to 2027.
By End User
1. Food & Beverage
2. Personal Care
4. Household Care
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/7088
The report offers a detailed segmentation of the North America liquid packaging market based on resin, packaging type, technology, end-user, and country.
Based on resin, the polyethylene segment contributed to the largest share in 2019, accounting for nearly one-third of the total share, and is estimated to maintain its dominant position during the forecast period. In addition, the segment is estimated to portray the highest CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period.
Key offerings of the report:
• Key drivers & Opportunities: Detailed analysis on driving factors and opportunities in different segments for strategizing.
• Current trends & forecasts: Comprehensive analysis on latest trends, development, and forecasts for next few years to take next steps.
• Segmental analysis: Each segment analysis and driving factors along with revenue forecasts and growth rate analysis.
• Regional Analysis: Thorough analysis of each region help market players devise expansion strategies and take a leap.
• Competitive Landscape: Extensive insights on each of the leading market players for outlining competitive scenario and take steps accordingly.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a market research and business-consulting firm of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR offers market research reports, business solutions, consulting services, and insights on markets across 11 industry verticals. Adopting extensive research methodologies, AMR is instrumental in helping its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their market domains. We are equipped with skilled analysts and experts, and have a wide experience of working with many Fortune 500 companies and small & medium enterprises.
Get More News:
Name: David Correa
Email: Send Email
Organization: Allied Market Research
Address: 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States
Release ID: 89032898