The Latest Trends that Dominated Web Design Sphere in London and Rest of the World
New York, NY - ( NewMediaWire ) - August 22, 2020 - Website designing has emerged as a highly demanded service in recent years. Today, we live in a world where AI technology is seen in action. The advanced technologies have also brought changes in the website design techniques. Now, modern websites and applications have incorporated smart elements to attract users. Today, website users crave for a thrilling experience and seamless digital journey across all devices. Interactive interfaces & voice assistants like Google Home and Apple Siri have become an integral part of our lives.
Web design London – the latest website trends
While chatbots and AI became the emerging trend last year and still continue to grab users’ attention, some new trends have surfaced this year.
Oversized type & elements, solid colour blocks, split screen content, lots of whitespaces, exposed grid & windows, overlapping layers, motion & interactivity, fluorescent 3D artwork are in the spotlight this year. The Web design London agencies also comprise the aforementioned elements in their website design. These agencies have started to keep themselves updated to win over the competitors.
Web design London
When it comes to designing a website, a number of style options are available. A website design can range from a lively & striking, sleek & modern, to minimalistic and sophisticated.
There are several basic elements of a good website design. When website design work is offered to any web design London agency, clients usually expect them to follow the web design principles and create the best web solutions. The basic elements contribute to the overall user experience and it’s essential to ensure that the website is of superior quality and offers intriguing features. Content, aesthetics, usability, interaction, and visibility are 5 fundamentals that’re the most important for a great user experience.
One of the prime reasons for people to visit a website is content. Content plays a key role in SEO. Therefore, it’s essential to focus on content development. For a successful website, high-quality content is needed that includes attractive, high-resolution images, intriguing blogs, relevant news & information, latest updates, intriguing videos, call of action links, highlighted, bold texts etc. Compelling content can make the visitors stick around the pages.
Aesthetics mean the elements that make your website beautiful. Your website needs to be visually attractive across all the platforms. It should connect you with your customers and also maintain your brand image. The visibility of your website is another important basic element. If visitors are not able to find your website, then you’ll never get success. Therefore, you need to make your presence felt through digital marketing campaigns, emails, advertisements, and SEO techniques.
An interactive website is a key to successful business. Your website needs to engage visitors, catch their attention, and encourage them to use the website features and contact you.
There are a large number of factors that are crucial for good web design. Web designers should learn all the concepts of web designing and follow design principles. They should check out the web design tips that help. Such tips are useful for creating amazing websites that easily drive traffic. Following are 5 effective tips for website design that help website designers to create a stunning website. If you follow these tips, you can enhance the look & feel of your websites and attract visitors. These tips are highly effective and helped web designers in recent years for creating an outstanding Site.
1. Website Speed: In the realm of website design London, there is no dispute about the importance of website speed. If your website’s speed is slow and performance is bad, then viewers are not going to waste their precious time on your website. They’ll simply run away from your website. Obviously, you don’t want to lose viewers. So, always keep webpage load speed and performance in mind. It’s immensely important that you spend your money for improving your website’s speed and performance. Make your website as fast as attainable for you.
2. Home Page: Usually viewers don’t read all words on a website. They even don’t bother to explore all the pages if they don’t like the home page. They prefer to take a quick look at the home page and scan the key words, attractive images, videos, highlighted texts, and some sentences. Now that we know the behaviour of the website viewers, there is no use of increasing the word counts. We should design a website keeping in mind the behaviour of readers. Create an attractive home page and make it clean and compelling. The readers should automatically go to the other pages. Adding a call to action feature on the home page is a good way to force the visitors to do the intended actions.
3. Hierarchy: It is essential that your content is displayed in a simple and effective way. Thus, it’s important to keep the visual hierarchy in mind while designing the website. Hierarchy is an important design principle. Visual hierarchy comprises size, colour, arrangement, and contrast of visual elements. It determines their relative priority and importance. Priority means the order in which the elements are seen by human eyes. If it is used correctly, it’s easy to attract visitors’ attention to specific page elements in the order you want. Obviously, you want visitors to see the most significant content pieces as they enter your site. Highlighting important content pieces and making them prominent in terms of size is the most common design method to maintain priority. Another important method is the proper placement of content pieces. Where you place items on your website is extremely important.
4. Ease of Navigation: User experience and ease of navigation is another significant factor. It’s important to ensure that your website visitor’s journey to your website is smooth, satisfactory, and pleasurable. Even a few seconds of your visitor’s time on your website matters. They should not feel that they’ve wasted their time. Thus, all the efforts you do to ensure your viewers are able to navigate with ease is worth it. Moreover, the viewers should be able to navigate in a timely manner.
5. Bounce Rate: When it comes to highly effective website design, a website’s bounce rate is one of the most important factors. It’s actually an overview of how many viewers visit your webpage and whether the people who visit one page visit the other pages as well. It’s often used as an internal marketing term for web traffic analysis. Maintaining a lower bounce rate is an important part of website SEO. Normally, it should be in a range of 26% to 70%. People aim to keep it in a range of 26% to 40% which is the ideal bounce rate. The bounce rate is often used to show your website’s popularity level to the potential advertisers.
This content has been distributed via CDN Newswire press release distribution service. For press release enquires please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.