Allstate Reports Commitments to Inclusive Diversity & Equity, Climate Change Mitigation
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) has published its 19th Sustainability Report, highlighting progress in addressing climate change, improving Inclusive Diversity & Equity, enhancing organizational culture and keeping employees and customers safe during the pandemic.
Environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors increasingly influence Allstate’s strategy, guide its management of risks and opportunities, and drive long-term value creation.
Allstate continues to enhance its ESG reporting and disclosures. This year, the Sustainability Report links to Allstate’s EEO-1 data, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board index, and its Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures index.
Among the report’s highlights, Allstate:
- Committed to tying Inclusive Diversity & Equity goals to executive compensation, doubling its spending with diverse-owned suppliers and expanding customer access to its products.
- Implemented a Responsible Investing Policy and grew its investment portfolio in socially responsible categories like education, affordable housing and renewable energy.
- Led the industry by returning nearly $1 billion to policyholders as reduced driving during the pandemic resulted in fewer auto accidents.
- Secured a place on the prestigious CDP ‘A-List’ for tackling climate change and working toward a science-based target for curbing emissions.
- Earned a spot on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (North America) for the third consecutive year.
- Refreshed its sustainability materiality assessment.
Allstate’s Sustainability Report is developed in accordance with the GRI G4 Core (Global Reporting Initiative) and IIRC (International Integrated Reporting Council) frameworks.
Find the report at www.allstatesustainability.com.
Financial information, including material announcements about The Allstate Corporation, is routinely posted on
View source version on newsdirect.com: https://newsdirect.com/news/allstate-reports-commitments-to-inclusive-diversity-and-equity-climate-change-mitigation-880448128