Plammoottil V. Cherian’s New Book ‘Caste, Color Culture and Christ’ is a Prophetic Look Into the Culture of the Present World and Its Issues
BUFFALO GROVE, Ill. - September 10, 2021 - ( Newswire.com )
Plammoottil V. Cherian, a scientist and a lay theologian, has completed his new book, “Caste, Color Culture and Christ”: a brilliant study grounded on science and theology, diving into the subjects of race, justice, politics, and faith. It brings knowledge about the present world and how humanity is today.
From a lack of understanding of the genetic aspects of skin colors of the human race, there have been sporadic outbursts of racial unrest and racially motivated killings of black people. With a depth of knowledge in science and theology, the author explains the following:
- Human skin color is genetically determined, and all people on Earth have the same number of genes for skin color.
- We must destroy the dividing wall of hostility based on color.
- People in the tropical regions have dark skin, and people in cold regions have light skin.
- Caste and race are man-made, while dark skin color is divinely designed to protect people in tropical regions.
- Hot, humid, arid, or cold climates influence genes for dark or light skin color, and this is the biology, theology, and genetics of human skin color.
- It is by God’s design that people of all ethnicities have gathered in the United States (Ezekiel 36:24).
- America is the Second Israel for all believers.
- The human race is unique, having originated of one blood.
- We must follow the example of Christ to overcome bias against color and ethnicity.
- In a culture where truth is relative and justice is denied, we must ask ourselves, “Is His Truth marching on in our nation?”
- Protect democracy from the threat of fascists and white supremacists.
As a scientist and a lay theologian, Dr. Cherian analyzes the present world culture and confirms the Biblical prophecies that we are at the threshold of ‘religion without the Holy Spirit, Christianity without Christ, forgiveness without repentance, salvation without regeneration, politics without God, and heaven without hell.’
Plammoottil V. Cherian’s new book is an eye-opening read that wishes to help many individuals gain knowledge and realize the impact of racism in humanity.
Readers can purchase “Caste, Color Culture and Christ” at bookstores everywhere, or online at the Apple iTunes Store, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble.
Press Release Service by Newswire.com