Making Sense is Offering Signature Structured & Personalized Learning Science Classes in Singapore
SINGAPORE - December 21, 2021 - ( Newswire.com )
Making Sense is recognised as the provider of the best chemistry tuition in Singapore. They use a specially structured syllabus for students of O-level and A-level chemistry. Their innovative teaching methods as well as the continuous refinement of the curriculum and pedagogy guarantees excellent results for all students of science. They have helped students in securing excellent marks in chemistry year after year.
- 90% of Making Sense students have achieve an ‘A’ or ‘B’ grade for their A-Level exam
- 92% of Making Sense students have achieved a B3 or higher score for their O-Level exam
According to William Lin, Founder and principal of Making Sense, students cannot secure higher numbers in chemistry if they do not understand the content. It enables them to understand and answer challenging questions. Making Sense started its journey in 2011 with 32 students. Now, they boast about coaching 1,000 students or more every year, which proves the effectiveness of their teaching pedagogy and materials. It’s no wonder that Making Sense has become the best science tuition centre for secondary exam in Singapore.
The personalised learning program is another innovative tutoring concept of Making Sense. In this one-to-one tutoring set-up, a qualified chemistry tutor in Singapore trains young minds using a customised syllabus and teaching method based upon the unique needs of each student.
According to Mr. Lin, the personalised learning program is ideal for -
- Students who are from schools with unconventional syllabus flow or scheme of work
- Students who prefer personalized lessons according to their learning style
- Students who need a bridging program to learn about the previous topics
About Making Sense
Press Release Service by Newswire.com