The Path to Recovery in the Caribbean
NEW YORK, June 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Join us for a forward-looking discussion into the Caribbean’s recovery and the region’s economic outlook post-Covid-19. This forum features a panel of high-profile government officials and investors on Wednesday, June 30, 2021 starting at 11:00 AM EDT.
Panel 1 - “The Path to Recovery in the Caribbean” will focus on the region’s economic future, highlighting investment opportunities, how the region is addressing climate change and renewable energy, as well as the revival of the tourism industry.
- Hector Manuel Valdez Albizu, Governor of the Central Bank, Dominican Republic
- John Rolle, Governor of the Central Bank, The Bahamas
- Therese Turner-Jones, IDB General Manager, Country Department Caribbean Group
Moderated by: Shery Ahn, Senior Anchor for Bloomberg TV
Panel 2 - “The Path to Recovery in the Caribbean: the investors view” will gather leaders in the asset management and research industry to discuss the road to recovery of the region, as part of their emerging markets strategy.
- Charles Seville, Senior Director, Co-head Americas Sovereign Ratings, Fitch Rating
- Claudia Castro, Director, Fixed Income Research, Invesco
- Gabriel Lozano, Chief Economist for Mexico and Central America, J. P. Morgan
- Sean Newman, Executive Vice President, and Chief Investment Officer, Sagicor Group Jamaica
Moderated by: Juan Pablo Spinetto, Managing Editor for Economics & Government in Latin America, Bloomberg L.P.
This discussion is one of Bloomberg’s Emerging + Frontier Forum series held by the Bloomberg Professional Service team.
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company’s strength – delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately – is at the core of the Bloomberg Terminal. Bloomberg’s enterprise solutions build on the company’s core strength: leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. For more information, visit Bloomberg.com/company or request a demo.
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-path-to-recovery-in-the-caribbean-301321271.html