Market Research Services Industry: Global Market Projected to Drop from $75.8 Billion in 2019 to $74 Billion in 2020 due to the Economic Slowdown of COVID-19 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 29, 2020--
The “Market Research Services Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider market research services market, and compares it with other markets.
The global market research services market is expected to decline from $75.8 billion in 2019 to $74 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.4%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 4% from 2021 and reach $82.9 billion in 2023.
North America was the largest region in the global market research services market, accounting for 32% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 28% of the global market research services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global market research services market.
Market research companies are increasingly using advanced research technologies to generate consumer insights. For instance, eye tracking technology aids researchers in giving unbiased insights. This technology is used in studying consumer behavior during shopping, wherein researchers can capture actual reaction and time spent gazing at a particular product or a group. Thus, eye tracking technology is helpful for gauging consumer reaction towards products, without any bias or errors.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The market research services market section of the report gives context. It compares the market research services market with other segments of the design, research, promotional and consulting services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, market research services indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Market Research Services Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Market Research Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Market Research Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Market Research Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Market Research Services Market Trends And Strategies
8. Market Research Services Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Market Research Services Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Market Research Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Market Research Services Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Market Research Services Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Market Research Services Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Market Research Services Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Marketing Research And Analysis Services
- Public Opinion And Election Polling
10.2. Global Market Research Services Market, Segmentation By End Use Industry, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- IT Services
- Financial Services
11. Market Research Services Market Metrics
11.1. Market Research Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Market Research Services Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Nielsen Holdings plc
- WPP PLC
- Ipsos S.A.
- GfK GROUP
- Westat Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yc5ybp
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200429005307/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 04/29/2020 05:23 AM/DISC: 04/29/2020 05:23 AM