ComPsych® Corp. Announces 2020 Health at Work℠ Award Winners: Fresenius Medical Care, MSC Industrial Supply, OMNOVA Solutions and Carenodes
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 18, 2020--
ComPsych ® announced the 2020 winners today for its 16th-annual Health at Work℠ Awards, honoring organizations that support employees with exceptional wellness and well-being programs. ComPsych Corporation is the world’s largest provider of employee assistance programs and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR, FMLA and absence management services under its GuidanceResources ® brand.
This year’s winners include:
- Gold Award - 10,000+ employees: Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Gold Award - 2,501 – 10,000 employees: MSC Industrial Supply
- Gold Award - 101 – 2,500 employees: OMNOVA Solutions, a Synthomer company
- Gold Award - less than 100 employees: Carenodes
- Mental Health Heroes Award: Metro Nashville Public Schools (recognizing the best employer campaign aimed at improving employee mental health and well-being)
- Best Integration Award: Daniel J. Edelman Holdings, Inc. ( honoring the most comprehensive program that addresses areas such as physical, financial, emotional, behavioral and social well-being, and incorporates various services)
- Fitness Challenge Award: Children’s Hospital Colorado (recognizing an employer with the most innovative program for getting / staying in shape)
- Best Communications Award: RTI International (recognizing the most creative campaign to raise awareness of a wellness program)
“I congratulate these outstanding organizations for making employee health and wellness top priorities, especially during these difficult times. Given the current climate, employee well-being is more important than ever and I applaud the exceptional efforts of these companies,” said Dr. Richard A. Chaifetz, Founder, Chairman and CEO of ComPsych.
Employers who wish to be included in the call for entries for the 2021 Health at Work Award may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ComPsych ® Corporation is the world’s largest provider of employee assistance programs (EAP) and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR, FMLA and absence management services under its GuidanceResources ® brand. ComPsych provides services to more than 53,000 organizations covering more than 118 million individuals throughout the U.S. and 170 countries. By creating “Build-to-Suit” programs, ComPsych helps employers attract and retain employees, increase employee productivity and improve overall health and well-being. For more information, visit www.compsych.com and follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ComPsych.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201218005619/en/
CONTACT: Michael Witwer
KEYWORD: ILLINOIS UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES HEALTH HUMAN RESOURCES MENTAL HEALTH
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/18/2020 01:01 PM/DISC: 12/18/2020 01:01 PM