Global Polyurethane Tooling Board Market Report 2021: Opportunities, Growth Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis to 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 5, 2022--
The “Opportunities in the Polyurethane Tooling Board Market: Growth Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global polyurethane tooling board market is expected to decline in 2020 due to the global economic recession led by COVID-19. However, the market will witness recovery in the year 2021, and it is expected to reach an estimated $0.2 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 5.3% from 2021 to 2026.
The future of the global polyurethane (PU) tooling board market looks promising with opportunities in automotive, marine, wind energy, and aerospace & defense application. The major driver of growth for this market is the increasing usage of polyurethane tooling boards in the automotive and aerospace industries due to low cost and shorter prototype production time.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include increased demand for high temperature boards, and the development of custom-sized tooling boards.
Within the global polyurethane tooling board market, the automotive segment will remain the largest application by value and value due to excellent surface finish, high dimensional stability, low coefficient of thermal expansion, and high glass transition temperatures. Aerospace & defense is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
Europe is expected to remain the largest market for Polyurethane tooling boards because of the growing demand for polyurethane tooling boards for developing prototypes for formula one cars, motorsports vehicles, and lightweight vehicles. ROW is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period.
Some of the major suppliers for the polyurethane tooling board are profiled in the report are Camtek (Sika), RAMPF Tooling Solutions, General Plastics, OBO Werke, and CMT Materials.
Features of the Global Polyurethane Tooling Board
- Market Size Estimates: Polyurethane tooling board market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment and volume (Million Board Feet)
- Trend and Forecast Analysis: Market trends (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2026) by various segments and regions.
- Segmentation Analysis: Polyurethane tooling board market size by various segments, such applications and region in terms of value shipment.
- Regional Analysis: Polyurethane tooling board market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- Growth Opportunities: Analysis of growth opportunities in different applications, and regions for the global polyurethane tooling board market.
- Strategic Analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, capacity expansion, certification and licensing, and competitive landscape for the global polyurethane tooling board market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Industry Classification
2.3: Supply Chain
2.4: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2015 to 2026
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.1.1: Macroeconomic Trends
3.1.2: Macroeconomic Forecast
3.2: Global Polyurethane Tooling Board Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Polyurethane Tooling Board Market by Application
3.1.3: Wind Energy
3.1.4: Aerospace & Defense
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Polyurethane Tooling Board Market by Region
4.2: North American Polyurethane tooling board Market
4.2.1: Market by Application: Automotive, Marine, Wind Energy, Aerospace & Defense, and Others
4.3: European Polyurethane tooling board Market
4.4: Asia Pacific Polyurethane tooling board Market
4.5: ROW Polyurethane tooling board Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunity and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunities Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities of the Global Polyurethane Tooling Board Market by Application
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities of the Global Polyurethane Tooling Board Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Polyurethane Tooling Board Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of the Global Polyurethane Tooling Board Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Global Polyurethane Tooling Board Market
6.3.4: Certification and licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- OBO-Werke GmbH & Co. KG
- RAMPF Tooling Solutions GmBH & Co. KG
- Camtek (Sika Deutschland GmbH)
- General Plastics
- CMT Innovative Tooling Materials for Thermoforming
- Elantas Italia S.r.l.
- Necumer GmbH
- Guangzhou LiHong Mould Material Co., Ltd
- Polytek Development Corp. (BCC Products)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/67q50y
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220105005849/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 01/05/2022 12:15 PM/DISC: 01/05/2022 12:17 PM