Global Aerospace Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 6, 2021--
The “Aerospace Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global aerospace market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut-down.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider commercial vehicle market, and compares it with other markets.
The report covers the following chapters:
- Market Characteristics - The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the aerospace market. This chapter includes different products covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Product Analysis - The product analysis section of the report describes the leading products in the market along with key features and differentiators for those products.
- Supply Chain - The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the aerospace industry supply chain.
- Customer Information - This chapter covers recent customers’ trends/preferences in the global aerospace market.
- Trends and Strategies - This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global aerospace market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- COVID Impact - This chapter describes the COVID impact on the global aerospace market.
- Raw Materials Used In The Aerospace Market - This chapter describes the raw materials used in the aircraft manufacturing in the aerospace market.
- Global Market Size and Growth - This section contains the global historic (2015-2020) and forecast (2020-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis - This section contains the historic (2015-2020) and forecast (2020-2025), and (2025-2030) market values and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Market Segmentation - This section contains the market values (2015-2030) and analysis for different segments (by type of insurance and by type of distribution channel) in the market.
- Global Macro Comparison - The global aerospace market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the aerospace market size, percentage of GDP, and average aerospace market expenditure.
- Regional Market Size and Growth - This section contains the region’s market size (2020), historic (2015-2020) and forecast (2020-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and growth and market share comparison of countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa and major countries within each region. The market overview sections of the report describe the current size of the market, background information, government initiatives, regulations, regulatory bodies, associations, corporate tax structure, investments, and major companies.
- Competitive Landscape - This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global aerospace market, estimated market shares and company profiles of the leading players.
- Key Mergers and Acquisitions - This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Background - This section describes the aerospace and defense market of which the aerospace market is a segment. This chapter includes the aerospace and defense market 2015-20 and 2020-25 values, and regional analyses for the aerospace and defense market.
- Market Opportunities and Strategies - This section includes market opportunities and strategies based on the findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Conclusions and Recommendations - This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on the findings of the research. This section also gives recommendations for aerospace companies in terms of service offerings, geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
- Appendix - This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
- The Boeing Company
- United Technologies Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Safran S.A.
- Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
- General Dynamics Corp.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Bombardier Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vit25z
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210906005270/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: DEFENSE AEROSPACE MANUFACTURING OTHER DEFENSE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/06/2021 12:38 PM/DISC: 09/06/2021 12:39 PM