Worldwide Catalyst Industry to 2026 - Featuring BASF, Honeywell and ExxonMobil Chemicals Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 16, 2021--
The “Catalyst Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global catalyst market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global catalyst market to grow with a CAGR of 4.0% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on catalyst market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on catalyst market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global catalyst market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global catalyst market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, the Publisher’s Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
The global catalyst market is segmented on the basis of type, material, and application.
The Global Catalyst Market by Material
The Global Catalyst Market by Application
- Chemical Synthesis
- Petroleum Refining
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the catalyst market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the catalyst market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global catalyst market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Publisher’s Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Growing demand petroleum refining industry
- Growing demand from chemical manufacturing industry
- Growing demand from pharmaceutical industry
- The prices of raw material are volatile
- Growing investment of companies in R&D of catalysts
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Honeywell UOP
- Zeolyst International
- W.R. Grace and Co
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- ExxonMobil Chemicals Co
- Johnson Matthey PLC
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vyw60z
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210716005257/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS ENERGY MANUFACTURING OIL/GAS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 07/16/2021 08:38 AM/DISC: 07/16/2021 08:38 AM