Global Veterinary Infusion Pumps Market Report 2020: Market to Reach $118.6 Million by 2027 - U.S. Market is Estimated at $22.2 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.6% CAGR - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 22, 2020--
The “Veterinary Infusion Pumps - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Veterinary Infusion Pumps Market to Reach $118.6 Million by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Veterinary Infusion Pumps estimated at US$82.4 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$118.6 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% over the period 2020-2027.
Large Volume Infusion Pumps, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5.3% CAGR and reach US$80.7 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Syringe Infusion Pumps segment is readjusted to a revised 5.4% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $22.2 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.6% CAGR
The Veterinary Infusion Pumps market in the U.S. is estimated at US$22.2 Million in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$25.5 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8.6% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3% and 4.2% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.8% CAGR.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Veterinary Infusion Pumps Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Burtons Medical Equipment Ltd.
- Digicare Biomedical Technology, Inc.
- Dre Veterinary, Inc.
- Grady Medical Systems, Inc.
- Jorgen Kruuse A/S
- Jorgensen Laboratories
- Leading Edge Veterinary Equipment
- Q Core Medical Ltd.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Veterinary Infusion Pumps Global Market Estimates and Forecasts in US$ by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Veterinary Infusion Pumps Global Retrospective Market Scenario in US$ by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Veterinary Infusion Pumps Market Share Shift across Key Geographies Worldwide: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Large Volume Infusion Pumps (Type) World Market by Region/Country in US$: 2020 to 2027
- Large Volume Infusion Pumps (Type) Historic Market Analysis by Region/Country in US$: 2012 to 2019
- Large Volume Infusion Pumps (Type) Market Share Breakdown of Worldwide Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Syringe Infusion Pumps (Type) Potential Growth Markets Worldwide in US$: 2020 to 2027
- Syringe Infusion Pumps (Type) Historic Market Perspective by Region/Country in US$: 2012 to 2019
- Syringe Infusion Pumps (Type) Market Sales Breakdown by Region/Country in Percentage: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- Veterinary Infusion Pumps Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Veterinary Infusion Pumps Market Estimates and Projections in US$ by Type: 2020 to 2027
- Veterinary Infusion Pumps Market by Type: A Historic Review in US$ for 2012-2019
- Veterinary Infusion Pumps Market Share Breakdown by Type: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Total Companies Profiled: 41
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uiafep
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201222005543/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH VETERINARY MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/22/2020 11:39 AM/DISC: 12/22/2020 11:39 AM