Global Ice Maker Market (2021 to 2027) - by Product Type, Application and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 24, 2021--
The “Ice Maker Market by Product Type and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
An ice maker which is also known as ice generator or ice machine is an appliance that generates ice artificially. Ice makers consist of four types including modular ice maker, undercounter ice maker, countertop ice maker and ice dispenser. This appliance is widely adopted in food service industry, food processing industry, healthcare, retail outlets and others for preparation ice. The rise in business-related travel and increase in the number of food joints such as hotels & restaurants fuel the growth of the hospitality industry, which in turn drives the demand for ice maker in terms of value sales.
An increase in the demand for ice makers from food processing industry drives the growth of the market. Moreover, the growth of organized retail outlets further boosts the growth of the ice maker market in terms of value sales. Furthermore, rising innovation in ice maker propels the growth of the ice maker market.
However, the high regular maintenance and negative impact of ice maker on the environment is expected to restrict the market growth in terms of value sales during the forecast period. Nevertheless, innovations in ice makers and a surge in energy efficient & cost-effective ice makers are likely to bring new opportunities for the ice maker market during the forecast period in terms of value sales.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has disrupted the ice maker market in terms of value sales. According to the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, meat packing industry was depicted as a high-risk industry for covid 19 spread and thus, it has contributed to the upsurge of the covid 19 cases. Thus, this has interrupted the operation of the meat packing industry which has hampered the demand for ice from this industry affecting the growth of ice makers in the year 2020.
The global ice maker market segments are categorized into product type, application, and region. By product type, it is classified into modular ice maker, undercounter ice maker, countertop ice maker and ice dispenser. By application, it is divided into food service, food processing, healthcare, retail outlets and others. Based of the region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global ice maker market from 2019 to 2027 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in four major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry.
- Market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
- Increased demand from the food processing industry
- Proliferation of food service industry
- Growth of organized retail
- High regular maintenance
- Negative Impact on the environment
- Product innovation
- Surge in demand for energy-efficient and cost-effective products
- A&V Refrigeration
- Ali Group S.R.L.
- Cornelius, Inc.
- Hoshizaki Corporation
- Middleby Corporation
- North Star Ice Equipment Corporation
- U.S. Ice Machine Manufacturing Co.
- Welbilt, Inc.
- Whynter, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vbkz9g
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210324005488/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 03/24/2021 07:41 AM/DISC: 03/24/2021 07:41 AM