Global Long-Term Care Market Report 2020 with COVID-19 Impact Insights for 2020 & 2021 - Forecast to 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 23, 2020--
The “Long-Term Care - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Long-Term Care Market to Reach $1.5 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Long-Term Care estimated at US$994.3 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.5 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Nursing Care, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 6% CAGR and reach US$601 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Home Healthcare segment is readjusted to a revised 6.1% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $269.2 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 9.5% CAGR
The Long-Term Care market in the U. S. is estimated at US$269.2 Million in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$324.7 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 9.5% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.5% and 5.6% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4% CAGR.
Assisted Living Facilities Segment to Record 6.7% CAGR
In the global Assisted Living Facilities segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 6.2% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$134.8 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$205.3 Million by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$206.7 Million by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 8% CAGR through the analysis period.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Long-Term Care Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2028
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Atria Senior Living, Inc.
- Extendicare Canada
- Genesis HealthCare
- Health PEI (Prince Edward Island)
- Home Instead, Inc.
- Revera Inc.
- Sunrise Senior Living
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- World Current & Future Analysis for Long-Term Care by Geographic Region - USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa Markets - Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in US$ Thousand for Years 2020 through 2027
- World Historic Review for Long-Term Care by Geographic Region - USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa Markets - Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in US$ Thousand for Years 2012 through 2019
- World 15-Year Perspective for Long-Term Care by Geographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales for USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa Markets for Years 2012, 2020 & 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 46
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fberpo
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201223005240/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANAGED CARE HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/23/2020 08:50 AM/DISC: 12/23/2020 08:50 AM