Worldwide Feed Binder Industry to 2026 - by Source, Livestock and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 19, 2021--
The “Feed Binder Market - Forecasts from 2021 to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The feed binders market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 3.57% over the forecast period to reach a market size of US$3.143 billion in 2026 from US$2.460 billion in 2019.
Feed Binders are components that bind, glue, or hold together various discrete food elements to give a steady from to the feed. Feed Binders were initially introduced to bind feed of aquatic animals and are quite crucial for the aquaculture industry as it is an efficient alternative of traditional feed mesh. The feed mesh was directly poured into the water body which led to the loss of nutrients and pollution of water. Feed pelleting is the process through which feed mesh is converted into pellets or capsules, using moisture, heat, and machine pressure.
And unlike feed mesh, these pellets are convenient to stock and transport from one place to another. In addition to their accessibility, feed binders are gaining fame as they are easily digested by the animals and help in gaining nutrients. The prime factor driving the demand for this market is the growing demand for quality livestock products. The emerging health-consciousness along with changing trends towards protein-based diets has surged the demand for quality livestock products, which in effect, pressurized the producers to supply healthy livestock. Also, with technological developments, innovative equipment is introduced that produces pellets on farms using the pellet binding techniques.
- Visco starch
- Uniscop Inc
- Darling Ingredients
- CraVac Industries
- Crespel and Deiters
COVID pandemic and feed binders industry
The COVID pandemic is expected to positively affect the feed binders market. The pandemic has raised safety standards and health consciousness along with the importance of fitness and immunity. Further, consumers are becoming more about their dietary intake and pay close attention to nutrients requirements. As a result, demand for quality nutrient food has steamed, forcing the producers to pay good heed towards the origin of the food
- In August month of 2020, German-based Crespel and Deiters launched two new products in its portfolio. These new brands for pet food and feed application are based on wheat gluten feed binders developed for cattle and swine sectors to be used as milk replacers.
- February 2020: Ohio-based industrial manufacturer, Timkin Company, is slowly entering in Food and Beverages industry, has shown interest in the feed industry as well. The company is aiming to develop feed production equipment as an area of diversification.
- In the International Production and Processing Expo held at the end of January 2020, Atlanta, Georgia, Toronto-based Car-Vac Industries introduced its halal pellet binders. These binders don’t include pork ingredients and will help in the company’s market reach, especially in Muslim community dominating areas.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Data
3. Executive Summary
3.1. Research Highlights
4. Market Dynamics
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Feed Binders Market, by Source
6. Feed Binder Market, by Livestock
7. Feed Binders Market, by Geography
7.2.1. United States
7.3. Europe, Middle East, and Africa
7.3.3. United Kingdom
7.4. Asia Pacific
8. Competitive Environment and Analysis
8.1. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
8.2. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
8.3. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d3rn6k
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210419005564/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AGRICULTURE NATURAL RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 04/19/2021 09:48 AM/DISC: 04/19/2021 09:48 AM