Pipeline Review for Restless Legs Syndrome - H2 2020 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 16, 2020--
The “Restless Legs Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H2 2020” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an overview of the Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Restless legs syndrome (RLS), also known as Willis-Ekbom disease (WED), is a disorder of the part of the nervous system that affects the legs and causes an urge to move them. Symptoms include itching, pain, a creepy-crawly feeling and cramping in the calf’s or legs. Predisposing factor includes age. Treatment includes muscle relaxants, sleep medications and narcotic medications.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Restless Legs Syndrome and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 6, 2 and 2 respectively.
Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from the publisher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Restless Legs Syndrome (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Coverage
2. Restless Legs Syndrome - Overview
3. Restless Legs Syndrome - Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Products under Development by Companies
4. Restless Legs Syndrome - Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
5. Restless Legs Syndrome - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Axim Biotechnologies Inc
- Bioprojet SCR
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co Inc
- Merz Pharma GmbH & Co KgaA
- NLS Pharma Group
- Omeros Corp
- Relmada Therapeutics Inc
- Seelos Therapeutics, Inc.
- Serina Therapeutics Inc
- Vifor Pharma Ltd
6. Restless Legs Syndrome - Drug Profiles
- (cannabidiol + dronabinol) - Drug Profile
- Product Description
- Mechanism Of Action
- R&D Progress
7. Restless Legs Syndrome - Dormant Projects
8. Restless Legs Syndrome - Discontinued Products
9. Restless Legs Syndrome - Product Development Milestones
- Featured News & Press Releases
- Oct 23, 2014: Hisamitsu Announces the results of Phase II clinical study of HP-3000 in Japan (a transdermal system for the treatment of idiopathic restless legs syndrome)
- Mar 25, 2013: US Patent and Trademark Office awards Serina Therapeutics key patent covering its lead clinical candidate for Parkinson’s disease and restless leg syndrome
- Oct 16, 2008: Neurogen Announces Positive Top-Line Results From Two Phase II Trials For Aplindore In Restless Legs Syndrome And Parkinson’s Disease
- Secondary Research
- Primary Research
- Expert Panel Validation
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b7of04
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201216005791/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/16/2020 11:23 AM/DISC: 12/16/2020 11:23 AM