Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Competitive Landscape Market Report 2021: 387 Drugs in the Pipeline, 95% of Which are in Early-Stage - Roche Leads the Way - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 12, 2021--
The “Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) - Competitive Landscape in 2021” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
“Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) - Competitive Landscape in 2021” combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace.
CD-19 and CD-20 inhibitors are a major focus of drug developers. There are 387 drugs in the pipeline, 95% of which are in early-stage. Big Pharma companies dominates R&D in this indication with Roche leading the way. The addition of several high-priced therapies is expected to drive market growth, but cost savings due to biosimilar drugs will act as a strong barrier to market growth.
This reports provides a data-driven overview of the current and future competitive landscape in DLBCL therapeutics.
- Disease epidemiology
- Marketed drugs assessment
- Pipeline drugs assessment
- Clinical trials assessment
- Commercial assessment
- Social media overview
- Digital marketing overview
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global DLBCL market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global DLBCL in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
1.3 Related Reports
1.4 Upcoming Related Reports
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings
2.2 Key Events
3.1 Report Scope
3.2 Disease Overview Epidemiology Overview
4 Marketed Drugs Assessment
4.1 Marketed Drugs Overview
4.2 Marketed Drug Profiles
5 Pipeline Assessment
5.1 Pipeline Overview
5.2 Pipeline Breakdown by Region
5.3 Pipeline Breakdown by Molecule Type and Target
5.4 Drug Review Designations
5.5 Phase Transition Success Rates
5.6 Likelihood of Approval
6 Clinical Trial Assessment
6.1 Clinical Trials Overview by Phase
6.2 Overview by Region
6.4 Therapy Area Perspective
6.4 Leading Sponsors
6.5 Enrollment Analytics
6.6 Feasibility Analysis
7 Commercial Assessment
7.1 Upcoming Market Catalysts
8 Social Media and Digital Marketing
8.1 Key Twitter Chatter
8.2 Top Branded Websites
8.3 Trust Flow and Citation Flow
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l6lyc3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210412005781/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH ONCOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 04/12/2021 12:36 PM/DISC: 04/12/2021 12:36 PM