LIGELIZUMAB: A Humanized Monoclonal Antibody Designed for the Treatment of Severe Asthma and Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria - Emerging Insights and Market Forecast 2020-2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 23, 2020--
The “LIGELIZUMAB - Emerging Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
“LIGELIZUMAB- Emerging Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the LIGELIZUMAB in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020-2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product.
The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
Ligelizumab is a humanized monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of severe asthma and chronic spontaneous urticaria. It binds to IGHE an acts as an immunomodulator. This drug was developed by Novartis Pharma AG.
Scope of the Report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
- Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around LIGELIZUMAB.
- The report contains forecasted sales for LIGELIZUMAB till 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase II) for Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of LIGELIZUMAB.
LIGELIZUMAB Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of LIGELIZUMAB covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence LIGELIZUMAB dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Other emerging products for Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria are giving market competition to LIGELIZUMAB and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of LIGELIZUMAB.
- The in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of LIGELIZUMAB from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the LIGELIZUMAB.
Key Questions Answered
- Which company is developing LIGELIZUMAB along with the phase of the clinical study?
- What is the technology utilized in the development of LIGELIZUMAB?
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of LIGELIZUMAB?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the LIGELIZUMAB development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to LIGELIZUMAB?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of LIGELIZUMAB?
- What is the history of LIGELIZUMAB and what is its future?
- What is the forecasted sales of LIGELIZUMAB in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to LIGELIZUMAB?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the PPD?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h34xkb
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201223005422/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/23/2020 12:02 PM/DISC: 12/23/2020 12:02 PM