Worldwide Aerospace Composites Industry to 2025 - Featuring Toray Industries, SGL Carbon and Solvay Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 12, 2021--
The “Aerospace Composites Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global aerospace composites market size is forecast to reach around $41 billion by 2025, after growing at a CAGR of 10.5% during 2020-2025.
Composites are material made up of two or more substances with different physical and chemical properties. Surging demand of composites for making aircraft parts due to its exceptional strength and heat bearing capacity is driving the growth of aerospace composites market. Whereas, growing uses of composites in military & defense sector for manufacturing of fighter jets and missiles also boosts the growth of market. However, high fabrication and assembly costs of composite materials restraints the growth of aerospace composites market.
- Increasing environmental concerns and government restrictions on the disposal of carbon and aramid fibers has hampered the growth of aerospace composites market.
- China has shown significant growth in aerospace composites market, owing its use in manufacturing of aircrafts. Boeing forecasted that China’s carriers will need 8,090 new planes through 2038 further raising the demand for aerospace composites.
- Increasing investment in the defense sector from developing country also drive the market growth.
- Growing demand from space and aeronautics industries
- Growing use of composites in commercial aircrafts
- High manufacturing cost and non-biodegradability of aerospace composites
- COVID-19 impact on the global Aerospace Composite market
Major players in the aerospace composites market are Toray Industries, Ltd., SGL Carbon SE, Solvay S.A, Owens Corning, Materion Corporation, Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd., Renegade Materials Corporation, Hexcel Corporation, Teijin Ltd., Huntsman Corporation, and Boston Materials Inc., Payload Aerospace S.L among others.
- In March 2019, Boston Materials Inc., raised $1.75 million in seed funding to launch its Carbon Supercomposite. Carbon Supercomposite is a carbon fiber composite that uses a proprietary fiber alignment technology for enhancing the performance of existing carbon fiber materials.
- In February 2019, Kordsa acquired the US-based Axiom Materials. This acquisition has paved the way for Kordsa to be the worldwide qualified manufacturer of Oxide-Oxide ceramic matrix composites.
- In October 2018, PLD Space and RUAG Space signed a long-term collaboration and supply agreement regarding lightweight carbon composite structures for small launch vehicles. This agreement is related to PLD Space’s Suborbital ARION 1 and Orbital ARION 2 launch vehicles.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Aerospace Composites Market- Market Overview
2. Aerospace Composites Market- Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key Trends by Fiber Type
2.3 Key Trends by Matrix Material
2.4 Key Trends by Application
2.5 Key Trends by Geography
3. Aerospace Composites Market- Landscape
3.1 Comparative analysis
3.1.1 Market Share Analysis- Top Companies
3.1.2 Product Benchmarking- Top Companies
3.1.3 Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.4 Patent Analysis- Top Companies
3.1.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Aerospace Composites Market- Market Forces
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Constraints
4.3 Market Opportunities
4.4 Porters five force model
5. Aerospace Composites Market -Strategic analysis
5.1 Value chain analysis
5.2 Opportunities analysis
5.3 Market life cycle
5.4 Suppliers and distributors Analysis
6. Aerospace Composites Market- By Fiber Type (Market Size -$Million)
6.1 Carbon Fiber
6.1.1 PAN carbon Fiber
6.1.2 Pitch Carbon Fiber
6.2 Aramid Fiber
6.2.1 Para Aramid Fiber
6.2.2 Meta Aramid Fiber
6.3 Glass Fiber
7. Aerospace Composites Market- By Matrix Material (Market Size -$Million)
7.1 Metal Matrix
7.2 Polymer Matrix
7.3 Ceramic Matrix Composite
8. Aerospace Composites Market- By Application (Market Size -$Million)
8.1 Military Aircraft
8.2 Commercial Aircraft
9. Aerospace Composites Market - By Geography (Market Size -$Million)
9.1 North America
9.2 South America
9.4 Asia Pacific
10. Aerospace Composites Market- Entropy
10.1 New Product Launches
10.2 M&A’s, Collaborations, JVs and Partnerships
11. Aerospace Composites Market Company Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lbah3u
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210112005594/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AEROSPACE MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/12/2021 07:47 AM/DISC: 01/12/2021 07:48 AM