Global Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer Pipeline Market Report 2021: Comprehensive Insights About 10+ Companies and 10+ Pipeline Drugs - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 31, 2021--
The “Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer - Pipeline Insight, 2021” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This “Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer - Pipeline Insight, 2021,” report provides comprehensive insights about 10+ companies and 10+ pipeline drugs in Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
Microsatellite stable colorectal cancer bears fewer signals that alert the immune system to cancer. So checkpoint inhibitors, such as nivolumab, have been unsuccessful in treating MSS colorectal cancer (CRC). Clinical trials have been going on to develop the promising drug for MSS colorectal cancer.
Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer Emerging Drugs
GRANITE: Gritstone Oncology
GRANITE, is a personalized neoantigen-based immunotherapy. It is being evaluated in the Phase 2 portion of a Phase 1/2 clinical study in combination with checkpoint inhibitors for patients with microsatellite stable colorectal cancer (MSS CRC) who have progressed on FOLFOX/FOLFIRI therapy and a second cohort for patients with gastro-esophageal cancer who have progressed on chemotherapy. GRANITE was granted Fast Track designation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of MSS CRC.
MK7123-034: Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
The study is currently in phase II to assess the efficacy and safety of navarixin (MK-7123) in combination with pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in adults with one of three types of solid tumors: Programmed Death-Ligand 1 (PD-L1) positive refractory non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), castration resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) or microsatellite stable (MSS) colorectal cancer (CRC).
Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
Major Players in Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer
There are approx. 10+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer. The companies which have their Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer drug candidates in the mid to advanced stage, i. e. phase III and Phase II include, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. and others.
This report covers around 10+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Mid-stage products (Phase II )
- Early-stage products ( Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidate
- Route of Administration
Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Small molecules
- Natural metabolites
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Product Type
The drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer drugs.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer.
Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer Report Insights
- Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Key Questions Answered
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer drugs?
- How many Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
- Gritstone Oncology
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Arrys Therapeutics
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lj6atd
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210331005774/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH ONCOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 03/31/2021 12:15 PM/DISC: 03/31/2021 12:15 PM