Global Insurance Market Report (2021 to 2030) - COVID-19 Impact and Recovery - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 12, 2021--
The “Insurance Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global insurance providers market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global insurance market is expected to grow from $4474.49 billion in 2020 to $5050.31 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.9%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $6390.73 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 6%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
North America was the largest region in the global insurance market, accounting for 34% of the market in 2020. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 31% of the global insurance market. Eastern Europe was the smallest region in the global insurance market.
Peer-to-peer insurance is gradually gaining prominence both in emerging and developed markets driven by reduced cost of premium in emerging countries resulting from improved internet penetration in those regions. Peer-to-peer insurance is based on pooling insurance premiums of participating individuals that can be used to compensate future uncertain losses and share the left-over amount among participants. It aims to reduce premium and overhead costs than traditional Insurance Providers, decrease inefficiencies and increase transparency of businesses.
The rapid growth in internet penetration and increased risks associated with internet use for critical transactions is driving the demand for cyber insurance. Cyber insurance covers internet-based risks and risks related to information technology infrastructure. It also covers property theft, business interruption, software and data loss, cyber extortion, network failure liability, cyber-crime and physical asset damage. For example, according to a report by McAfee and Center for Strategic and International Studies in 2018, cybercrimes costed businesses $600 billion globally. To capitalize on the concerns associated with cybercrimes, insurers are offering cyber insurance to customers to businesses with high exposure to cyberattacks.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Insurance Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Insurance Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Insurance Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Insurance Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Insurance Market Trends And Strategies
8. Impact Of COVID-19 On Insurance
9. Insurance Market Size And Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
10. Insurance Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Insurance Market, 2020, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Insurance Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
10.3. Global Insurance Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
11. Insurance Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Insurance Market, Segmentation By Type
11.2. Global Insurance Market, Segmentation By End User
11.3. Global Insurance Market, Segmentation By Mode
12. Insurance Market Segments
12.1. Global Life Insurance Market, Segmentation By Type
12.2. Global Property & Casualty Insurance Market, Segmentation By Type
12.3. Global Health & Medical Insurance Market, Segmentation By Type
13. Insurance Market Metrics
13.1. Insurance Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
13.2. Per Capita Average Insurance Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/as807
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210212005243/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: INSURANCE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/12/2021 07:30 AM/DISC: 02/12/2021 07:30 AM