Global Coal Bed Methane Market Trajectory & Analytics, 2020-2027: Focus on Industrial, Power Generation, Transportation, Commercial & Residential - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 13, 2021--
The “Coal Bed Methane - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Coal Bed Methane Market to Reach $19.1 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Coal Bed Methane estimated at US$11.3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$19.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Industrial, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 7.9% CAGR and reach US$7.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Power Generation segment is readjusted to a revised 8.6% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $3.1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 11.7% CAGR
The Coal Bed Methane market in the U. S. is estimated at US$3.1 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$4.3 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 11.7% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4.2% and 6.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 5% CAGR.
Transportation Segment to Record 7.8% CAGR
In the global Transportation segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 7.2% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$256.6 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$418.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$2.6 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 9.2% CAGR through the analysis period.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Coal Bed Methane Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Arrow Energy Pty Ltd
- Baker Hughes, Inc.
- Blue Energy Limited
- BP PLC
- ConocoPhillips Company
- Encana Corporation
- Origin Energy Limited
- Santos Ltd.
- Shell International B. V.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Coal Bed Methane Global Market Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Coal Bed Methane Global Retrospective Market Scenario in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Coal Bed Methane Market Share Shift across Key Geographies Worldwide: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Industrial (End-Use) Global Opportunity Assessment in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Industrial (End-Use) Historic Sales Analysis in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Industrial (End-Use) Percentage Share Breakdown of Global Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Power Generation (End-Use) Worldwide Sales in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Power Generation (End-Use) Historic Demand Patterns in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Power Generation (End-Use) Market Share Shift across Key Geographies: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Transportation (End-Use) Global Market Estimates & Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Transportation (End-Use) Retrospective Demand Analysis in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Transportation (End-Use) Market Share Breakdown by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Commercial (End-Use) Demand Potential Worldwide in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Commercial (End-Use) Historic Sales Analysis in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Commercial (End-Use) Share Breakdown Review by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Residential (End-Use) Worldwide Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Residential (End-Use) Global Historic Analysis in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Residential (End-Use) Distribution of Global Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- Coal Bed Methane Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Coal Bed Methane Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ Million by End-Use: 2020 to 2027
- Coal Bed Methane Historic Demand Patterns by End-Use in US$ Million for 2012-2019
- Coal Bed Methane Market Share Breakdown by End-Use: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Total Companies Profiled: 44
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jeb8fp
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210113005741/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: COAL ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/13/2021 12:03 PM/DISC: 01/13/2021 12:04 PM