Metering Pumps Market to Accelerate at a CAGR of Over 3% During 2020-2024 | New Research Report by Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 16, 2020--
The new metering pumps market research from Technavio indicates neutral growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201216005128/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Metering Pumps Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of the metering pumps market.
“One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the growing demand for water conservation and treatment,” says a senior analyst for industrials at Technavio. To make the most of the opportunities, vendors should focus on growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. As the markets recover Technavio expects the metering pumps market size to grow by USD 835.01 million during the period 2020-2024.
Metering Pumps Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The metering pumps market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of -4.41%.
- Based on the end-user, the market saw maximum growth in the water and wastewater industry segment. The growth of this segment is driven by the growing demand for water conservation and treatment.
- The market growth in the segment will be significant over the forecast period.
- 41% of the growth will originate from the APAC region.
- The adoption of intelligent metering pumps will significantly influence the metering pumps market’s growth in the APAC region.
- China and Japan are the key markets for metering pumps in APAC.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Water Desalination Pumps Market - The water desalination pumps market is segmented by type (Centrifugal pumps and Positive displacement pumps), application (Reverse osmosis, Multi-effect distillation, Multi-stage flash, and Others), and geography (Middle East, Europe, and Africa). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Industrial Heat Pumps Market - The industrial heat pumps market is segmented by end-user (paper and pulp, food and beverage, chemical, automotive, and others) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
- The metering pumps market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period.
- The metering pumps market is segmented by end-user (Water and wastewater industry, Oil and gas industry, Chemical and petrochemical industry, Food and beverage industry, and Others), geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America), and product (Diaphragm and Plunger).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Dover Corp., Grundfos Holding AS, IDEX Corp., Nikkiso Co. Ltd., Schlumberger Ltd., SEEPEX GmbH, SEKO Spa, Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc, SPX FLOW Inc., and Swelore Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201216005128/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OTHER MANUFACTURING UTILITIES MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 12/16/2020 05:30 AM/DISC: 12/16/2020 05:30 AM