European Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Home Improvement Retailing Market Report 2020-2024: Convenience Offered by Online Stores Driving the Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 13, 2021--
The “Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Home Improvement Retailing Market in Europe 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The DIY home improvement market in Europe is poised to grow by $25.41 bn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period.
The market is driven by the rising interest in DIY home improvement projects, and growth of residential real estate industry.
This report on the DIY home improvement market in Europe provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current Europe market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This study identifies the convenience offered by online stores as one of the prime reasons driving the DIY home improvement market in Europe growth during the next few years.
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading DIY home improvement market in Europe vendors that include BAUHAUS AG, BAUVISTA GmbH & Co. KG, EUROBAUSTOFF Handelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, Groupe Adeo, HORNBACH Baumarkt AG Group, Intergamma BV, Kesko Corp., Kingfisher Plc, OBI Group Holding SE & Co. KGaA, and Travis Perkins Plc.
Also, the DIY home improvement market in Europe analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Lumber and landscape management - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Decor and indoor garden - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Kitchen - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Painting and wallpaper - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Customer Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Germany - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- France - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- UK - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Italy - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rest of Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BAUHAUS AG
- BAUVISTA GmbH & Co. KG
- EUROBAUSTOFF Handelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
- Groupe Adeo
- HORNBACH Baumarkt AG Group
- Intergamma BV
- Kesko Corp.
- Kingfisher Plc
- OBI Group Holding SE & Co. KGaA
- Travis Perkins Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fdeu1s
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210413005545/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL HOME GOODS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 04/13/2021 04:58 AM/DISC: 04/13/2021 04:58 AM