Global Shipping Containers Market Report (2021 to 2030) - COVID-19 Implications and Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 1, 2021--
The “Shipping Containers Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Implications and Growth” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global shipping containers market.
This report focuses on shipping containers market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the shipping containers market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
The global shipping containers market is expected to decline from $8.16 billion in 2020 to $8.36 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.48%. The change in growth trend is mainly due to the companies stabilizing their output after catering to the demand that grew exponentially during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. The market is expected to reach $10.73 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 6.46%.
- Hoover Container Solutions
- CXIC Group
- Shanghai Universal Logistics Equipment
- Maersk Container Industry
- Charleston Marine Containers
- Hoover Container Solutions
- Sea Box
- TLS Offshore Containers International Pvt Ltd
- China International Marine Containers Co. Ltd
- W&K Containers Inc.
- OEG Offshore limited
- COSCO SHIPPING Development Co. Ltd
- THIELMANN - THE CONTAINER COMPANY
- BSL Containers
- SCHuTZ Container Systems Inc.
- American Intermodal Container Manufacturing (AICM)
- A.P. Moller-Maersk Group
- CARU containers
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The Asia Pacific was the largest region in the shipping containers market in 2020. The regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The high costs associated with shipping containers is expected to restrain the growth of the shipping container market. The price of shipping containers depends on their size and condition. The bigger the container, the higher the price. And, the newer the unit, the more expensive it could be. For instance, in the USA, the average cost for a used container is around $2,000. The larger 40′ unit that could be altered for houses ranges from $3,000 to $4,000 for the used one and is approximately $6,000 for a brand-new unit. Moreover, there are other costs such as shipping container home plans, foundation costs being involved which make them less affordable for purchase. Thus, the high costs of shipping containers are projected to limit the growth of the shipping container market over the forecast period.
An increase in demand for cargo transportation through ships contributed to the growth of the shipping container market. The demand for the transportation of cargo through waterways is growing owing to factors such as cost-efficiency and secured way of moving goods as compared to other means of transportation. For instance, in 2018, a larger amount of goods was moved between the UK major ports and the EU (European Union) than any other region accounting for 44% (206.2 million tons) of entire critical port traffic. In 2018, the total gross weight of goods transported was estimated at almost 1.8 billion tons as part of the EU short sea shipping. However, Italy was the major short sea shipping country in the EU in 2018, surpassing the Netherlands, with a share of approximately 15% of the total tonnage of EU short sea shipping. Moreover, ships can carry more cargo from one place to another within a short period. This in turn is projected to boost the growth of the shipping containers market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Shipping Containers Market Characteristics
3. Shipping Containers Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on Shipping Containers
5. Shipping Containers Market Size and Growth
5.1. Global Shipping Containers Historic Market, 2015-2020, $ Billion
5.2. Global Shipping Containers Forecast Market, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Shipping Containers Market Segmentation
6.1. Global Shipping Containers Market, Segmentation by Product Type
6.2. Global Shipping Containers Market, Segmentation by Container Size
6.3. Global Shipping Containers Market, Segmentation by End Use
7. Shipping Containers Market Regional and Country Analysis
7.1. Global Shipping Containers Market, Split by Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7.2. Global Shipping Containers Market, Split by Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v9me4z
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210401005478/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRANSPORT LOGISTICS/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 04/01/2021 08:20 AM/DISC: 04/01/2021 08:20 AM