Global Apparel Market Report (2021 to 2030) - COVID-19 Impact and Recovery - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 26, 2021--
The “Apparel Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global apparel market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global apparel market is expected to grow from $527. 08 billion in 2020 to $635. 17 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20. 5%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $842. 73 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 7%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global apparel market, accounting for 33% of the market in 2020. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 28% of the global apparel market. Africa was the smallest region in the global apparel market.
Apparel manufacturing companies are investing in computer-controlled embroidery systems to increase efficiency and reduce operating costs. These are sewing-embroidery machines equipped with a computer-controlled system, specifically engineered for efficient embroidery. This industrial and commercial equipment is capable of creating a design automatically on the fabric, from a pre-programmed digital embroidery pattern. There are single needle machines that require manual intervention for thread changing activity, and multi needle sewing-embroidery machines with multiple sewing heads, that require an input sequence for automatic color change.
The outbreak of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has acted as a massive restraint on the apparel manufacturing market in 2020 as supply chains were disrupted due to trade restrictions and consumption declined due to lockdowns imposed by governments globally. COVID 19 is an infectious disease with flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, and difficulty in breathing. The virus was first identified in 2019 in Wuhan, Hubei province of the People’s Republic of China and spread globally including Western Europe, North America and Asia. Steps by national governments to contain the transmission have resulted in halting of manufacturing activities and a decline in economic activity with countries entering a state of ‘lock down’ and the outbreak is expected to continue to have a negative impact on businesses throughout 2020 and into 2021.
Increasing demand for online shopping is expected to help the apparel manufacturing market grow. Manufacturers can now sell their products on a larger platform than before, which will increase their customer base geographically driving the growth of the apparel manufacturing market. in countries such as India, for instance, e-commerce portals have boosted the sales of traditional garments by giving larger exposure to producers who were confined to one geography where the weaving community was located.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Apparel Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Apparel Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Apparel Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Apparel Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Apparel Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on Apparel
9. Apparel Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
10. Apparel Market Regional Analysis
11. Apparel Market Segmentation
12. Apparel Market Segments
13. Apparel Market Metrics
14. Asia-Pacific Apparel Market
15. Western Europe Apparel Market
16. Eastern Europe Apparel Market
17. North America Apparel Market
18. South America Apparel Market
19. Middle East Apparel Market
20. Africa Apparel Market
- NIKE Inc
- Adidas AG
- VF Corporation
- PVH Corp
- Hanesbrands Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pno01q
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210126005544/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FASHION RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/26/2021 05:39 AM/DISC: 01/26/2021 05:39 AM